• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's future

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I was just thinking today, what job do you think Vergil would get if he lived in the city? I say a music store clerk. :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I believe so as well with what Tony Redgrave said. But I'm sure Vergil has more interests than fighting demons and stuff. Sadly, we're unsure of what other things he might be interested in. T_T He probably read alot of books as a kid, so I'd say if he worked as something else, I'd think at a book store.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Haha, a book store? Vergil working will be something funny to watch. What about funny jobs for him? I can imagine a toy store. :lol:
*Opening the cash register*
V: *Pressing the button to open it* Argh! Why isn't this working!? Is there something missing!?
Customer: ...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Him living in a huge house full of books and elegance I can imagine. But him working for something quite trivial is not something I would expect him to do. After all he is the proud son of the legendary Dark Knight Sparda. I can think of him traveling the world, searching for cases and mysteries concerning the devil power in order to neutralize it....or contain it for himself=]

Him being rich and having castles and things like that would work with me too:lol:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
For some reason, I imagine Vergil being like that guy on the show "Dirty Jobs" on the Discovery Channel, u know, him going around and doing stuff like cleaning up pig crap. That would be most disgusting.:sick: :lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Although it is quite disgusting. Nah, Vergil is too proud to do anything ugly, or doing something gross like that. Yeah, I guess him having a huge gothic mansion would be splendid. I can just imagine. But, in order for him to attain that he needs to work. Maybe he will join up with Dante. :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well in my story he kinda does um absouletly nothing he sits in his girlfriend's office and reads all day. I'm writing a fic with dante and Vergil in high school...Vergil seems like he would be a bookworm, theatre techie.....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Denigrate? Last time I checked, with most of the female DMC fans, Vergil is a sexy beast. How's that denigrating him? Besides it was just a joke...kinda...hey, he's got the looks and body for it. Id rather him be a male stripper than a clock shop clerk. XD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
He could open a place and charge for sword leasons, sort of like a dojo or something.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vergilissexy;59775 said:
Denigrate? Last time I checked, with most of the female DMC fans, Vergil is a sexy beast. How's that denigrating him? Besides it was just a joke...kinda...hey, he's got the looks and body for it. Id rather him be a male stripper than a clock shop clerk. XD

Do you have no shame?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh ok, my bad, sorry we're not on the same view with modesty, im all for male strippers. But it was meant to be a joke anyways,(What I mainly meant was that he had the looks for it.) the only thing I really see Vergil doing is working along side of his brother if he decided to stay on earth. Can't think of anything else at the moment he'd do.

...As a matter of fact, the only thing I see Dante doing is working at Devil May Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom