• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's done too much stretching

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
2i6jbr9.jpg

Will he even be able to fight in DMC4 SE, in this condition? LOOOOOL

Viper

Premium
Dude, you just seen Vergil's head being 360ed and that is what you've got to say? LOL

It's actually 180°. 360° is full circle and it would just go back to looking to the front with a painful snap.

But the man asks the right question. If DMC4: SE by chance marks the return of Vergil, and he has such limited arsenal that used to include Force Edge... will he now go after Sparda? Will he attack Trish? Will Dante find himself in the middle?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But the man asks the right question. If DMC4: SE by chance marks the return of Vergil, and he has such limited arsenal that used to include Force Edge... will he now go after Sparda? Will he attack Trish? Will Dante find himself in the middle?

I and Geoff talked about this last time we got in touch with Skype.

If he goes after Trish, be sure she will not get out of the confrontation alive. The only chance for her is that Dante shows up quickly enough to save her beautiful ass and prevent Vergil from getting Sparda.

Viper

Premium
I and Geoff talked about this last time we got in touch with Skype.

If he goes after Trish, be sure she will not get out of the confrontation alive. The only chance for her is that Dante shows up quickly enough to save her beautiful ass and prevent Vergil from getting Sparda.
And then we'll have a huge dramatic moment where Dante has to choose side - the woman he feels he must protect or his brother, his other half?

I'd say he would choose Trish. When one looks at it closely, Dante is shield, the defense. Some see his behavior as lazy, I see it as him not being able to fulfill his purpose without someone he can stand in front of, someone to protect. So he stays on the side until demons threaten his own life at beginning of DMC3 (at this point his own life is the important one as he still hasn't had his epiphany), finds his true purpose in protecting Lady and humans, sits in his office until someone calls for help, doesn't actively pursue revenge until Trish is there to "activate" him, etc.

On the other side, Vergil is the sword, the offense, the one that requires someone in front of him, actively seeks out information, goes after power, dives in head first.

Shh, I am totally not using this opportunity to procrastinate... XD

Viper

Premium
If vergil killed trish dante would freak and obliterate him explaining his mood in DMC2
Would make sense why he was so prepared to go into demon world with chances of coming back close to zero. That's where he would find her soul. Or maybe I should say, that's where he would find peace from madness that is eating him after her death and killing his brother for final time.

And then all three come back, with Vergil's soul inside an amulet, so he can yell at Dante but not be able to pull any ****. *sigh* Wishful thinking...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It be cool if Vergil got to use the Zweihander that Nelo Angelo used (maybe call it Angel or Ultraviolet:cool: ?).

Would he go straight after Dante tho since he spent the last ten+years being Mundus's butt monkey so Im guessing he might put it off to go train to get back his skills.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Strange to see how a thread I made for sheer fun after stumbling upon a glitch is moving to a speculation about Vergil xD

There's another thread specifically for that in the DMC4 section, how about we go there discussing this?

Viper

Premium
Well, you know... maybe after the first look...
I tried... Vergil keeps staring at me. He either doesn't like me mingling with his apprentice or he heard I like Dante.

I see it now, yeah those things you mentioned are there. The white grip does look kinda nice, kinda fancy.

Top Bottom