• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Awakening

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
About what I expected. Some dialog choices I found cringy. I have a hard time picturing Vergil saying "I'm absolutely crazy about it" even a more subdued version of the line. Not gonna lie though. It makes me wish we would get an au remake of DMC3 following this premise

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
About what I expected. Some dialog choices I found cringy. I have a hard time picturing Vergil saying "I'm absolutely crazy about it" even a more subdued version of the line. Not gonna lie though. It makes me wish we would get an au remake of DMC3 following this premise
It might be a cool spinoff/reboot....;).

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I rewatched the video recently and I feel like the manga would be better as the opening for this game. Good Guy Vergil is more proactive than regular Dante. So having him in the middle of a case when temen-ni gru rises would be a more interesting open.

The manga never worked as a prequel to me. Changing it to the opening flows better.

Plus following Enzo, Morrison and the other cast members trying to survive the night is a good C-plot.

What happens a year before you ask? Maybe a version of the reboot or first light novel....? ;).

Or something new. I preferred that actually.

Just a thought.

Top Bottom