• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil-Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Phantarch;118745 said:
I was talking with LoD about this before. I think that the character of Vergil is heavily influenced by Darth Vader/ Anakin Skywalker. This in the whole, young man who is skilled with a sword, becomes obsessed with power, succumbs to evil and becomes encased in armour which becomes the embodiment of evil in turn. He fights a relative, loses to him and is not heard from again. On top of this Nelo's sword and spirit swords are all blue which is the colour of Anakin's lightsaber. Other similarities are that both of their armours are complete with bad-ass capes and both try to fight the power that's influencing their evil behaviour before the end.

Just a thought.

I told you it was something that wasn't apparent to everyone :lol: Yes, we were discussing how Vergil is similar to Vader... Of course, he is not entirely similar to him in every single aspect... But he is relatively similar to him in most ways.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;118907 said:
I told you it was something that wasn't apparent to everyone :lol: Yes, we were discussing how Vergil is similar to Vader... Of course, he is not entirely similar to him in every single aspect... But he is relatively similar to him in most ways.

AWESUM

Dark Drakan

Admin
Try to keep the random chat, smiley only posts and 1 word posts to a minimum please, discussions are welcome.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Seeing some similarities but am wondering if there are any other movie/gaming characters which can be linked in a similar way?

Seems no one pays any attention to endless requests to stop messing up threads so the rep hammer is coming out. Can't say I didn't warn you...

Sparda™

^ As you're a new member, I'd suggest you take a look at threads' dates as this one is quite old.

Bumping old threads is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom