• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil kill dante ?????

would vergil kill dante (and i mean really kill dante)

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • accidentally

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Railazel;178768 said:
Don't worry, Missy D (your new nickname), some of the people around here, from what I've seen, can argue about the dumbest things, yet we enjoy doing so because of its pure annoyance. So, don't feel guilty.

thank you

i really must apologize

for what its worth i had fun lol

Railazel

You make it sound as if you're about to lock the thread (even though that might happen). There are still people who might be interested in this little question, so keep your hopes up.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Railazel;178771 said:
You make it sound as if you're about to lock the thread (even though that might happen). There are still people who might be interested in this little question, so keep your hopes up.
ok

^^

i just asked the question coz i was bored and its been playing on my mind since 07

Railazel

^I just recently became a DMC fan (shows how much I know, which is alot).

The reason why Vergil won't kill Dante is because their equally match in strength. If he really could cut Dante into bazillions of pieces, then he would have.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Railazel;178779 said:

The reason why Vergil won't kill Dante is because their equally match in strength. If he really could cut Dante into bazillions of pieces, then he would have.

hehe

good point

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Railazel;178779 said:

That was pretty much what I think.:lol:

Absolutely no one was stopping Virgil from killing Dante.

Certainly not Arkham, If Virgil wanted to continue the first fight with Dante Arkham could not have stopped him.

Virgil could have Killed him in the last fight but didn't even swing his sword in the final cut scene.

Railazel

Good point, but you have to think about WHY Vergil would listen to Arkham, if he didn't need to? Arkham was the only person in the group that new everything about Temen-Ni-Gru, so if he said that there wasn't anymore time to waste, then that literally meant that they didn't have that much time.

Besides, during the 2nd fight, he and Dante were equally matched (the cutscenes not the actual battle), and during the 3rd fight, well... Dante won that because Vergil didn't swing fast enough (Broadswords don't seem to be in his forte').

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Railazel;178790 said:
Good point, but you have to think about WHY Vergil would listen to Arkham, if he didn't need to? Arkham was the only person in the group that new everything about Temen-Ni-Gru, so if he said that there wasn't anymore time to waste, then that literally meant that they didn't have that much time.

Besides, during the 2nd fight, he and Dante were equally matched (the cutscenes not the actual battle), and during the 3rd fight, well... Dante won that because Vergil didn't swing fast enough (Broadswords don't seem to be in his forte').

in the words of jester

vergil could have chopped dante into conffeti if he really wanted to in the first fight

Railazel

miss-darkside;178799 said:
in the words of jester

vergil could have chopped dante into conffeti if he really wanted to in the first fight

"Zowie, that was close! You could have chopped me into confetti by now, if you were in tip-top condition." -Jester

Missy D, its bad to grab an in-game quote and change it. Anyways, what Jester said proves my point that Vergil can't kill Dante because they are in equal in strength. If Dante was in his tip-top condition, Jester wouldn't dare place his foot on his face.

"You are so weak, I can even do... THIS to you!" -Jester (I'm pretty sure that's what he said, but I don't know)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^It goes "......even I can do.....THIS to you!"

Not "......I can even do.....THIS to you!"

But you where close.:lol:

Lee-1991

Relapse = Win
I don't think Virgil would ever kill Dante for one reason:

He physically can't, Dante kicks soo much more arse than Virgil

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Lee-1991;178836 said: