• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil kill dante ?????

would vergil kill dante (and i mean really kill dante)

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • accidentally

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Zato-OW;178656 said:
I try but people miss obvious facts in games which is pretty funny when they try to say I'm wrong when they don't even know what they are talking about. I'll be chill though.

thank yew

^_^

hey can i add you as a friend

Railazel

Let's all be friends! Yaaay!

Anyways, Vergil is kind of weak in some cases. Like when he obtained Force Edge, he had two powerful weapons and a supped- up Devil Trigger, yet he still lost.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I blame the crappy AI.:lol:kidding:lol:

Originally Posted by Zato-OW
OMG MAN OK HE STABBED DANTE WITH YAMATO THEN REBELLION, DANTE GOT HIS DT, DANTE CHARGES VERGIL, VERGIL BLOCKS THEN THROWS DANTE THEN VERGIL GETS READY TO FINISH DANTE OFF BUT ARKHAM STOPS HIM.<<<<<<<<<<<<< THIS IS KEY!!!! JESUS!!! There is a huge reason why Arkham stopped Vergil from finishing off Dante for the simple fact he needed Dante. USE YOUR HEAD! BTW HIS NAME ISN'T VIRGIL. HE TOLD DANTE IN THE DAMN MANGA IF HE DIDN't SIDE WITH HIM HE WILL KILL HIM AND ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW HIM OR STAND IN HIS WAY. Ah I think I like shouting.

You like being stupid. Not to mention rude.

Zato-OW;178656 said:
I try but people miss obvious facts in games which is pretty funny when they try to say I'm wrong when they don't even know what they are talking about. I'll be chill though.

That would be true if you did know. You don't.

Virgil had every opportunity before Dante transformed. Virgil was stoped by Arkham AFTER Virgil gave Dante his powers. Virgil might have been ready for another fight with demon powered Dante, but that does not mean he would have killed him. The fact that Virgil walked away from round 2 just proves me right. Sad that the fact supporting your argument just got turned around on you.

Is the fact that this means Virgil's character has depth **** you off, or just the fact that I disagree with you?

Either way, I have put up valid cannon points and you have not.

Railazel

Basically, what you just said meant that there is no point in this thread. Really, this shouldn't be a debate because of facts, but the reason why everybody argues is because of their opinions.

Can someone explain to me why I just said all that crap?

Anyways, through my opinion, I say that Vergil will kill Dante. He would murder Dante, he would massacre Dante, he would obliterate Dante with a "Sephiroth pwns all" type of attack and turn him into molecules.

I can't believed I just laughed at my own post.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Railazel;178663 said:
Basically, what you just said meant that there is no point in this thread. Really, this shouldn't be a debate because of facts, but the reason why everybody argues is because of their opinions.

Can someone explain to me why I just said all that crap?

Anyways, through my opinion, I say that Vergil will kill Dante. He would murder Dante, he would massacre Dante, he would obliterate Dante with a "Sephiroth pwns all" type of attack and turn him into molecules.

I can't believed I just laughed at my own post.

O-O;

so did i f@&K up

Zato-OW

King
Black Angel;178661 said:
I blame the crappy AI.:lol:kidding:lol:

You like being stupid. Not to mention rude.

That would be true if you did know. You don't.

Virgil had every opportunity before Dante transformed. Virgil was stoped by Arkham AFTER Virgil gave Dante his powers. Virgil might have been ready for another fight with demon powered Dante, but that does not mean he would have killed him. The fact that Virgil walked away from round 2 just proves me right. Sad that the fact supporting your argument just got turned around on you.

Is the fact that this means Virgil's character has depth **** you off, or just the fact that I disagree with you?

Either way, I have put up valid cannon points and you have not.
Okay first you need to re watch the cutscenes in DMC3. The first fight I do not need to repeat my self because I'm starting to think your half retarded, Arkham stopped Vergil from finishing off Dante its that simple. Dante was half dead Arkham knew Dante would be killed off if he didn't step in,Arkham explains this after Dante vs Vergil 2.The 2nd fight Vergil didn't walk away, Arham threw Vergil across the room and Vergil rolled off the tower while it was rising.

You have no facts just your own personal opinions. Vergil's character is pretty straight forward but its sad that some people are too stupid to see that. Everything he wanted to do in DMC3 is explained by Vergil in the Manga and further played out in the game, how he is and what he stood for was said out of his own mouth. But the fanboys loves him so much they wont accept it... Just take his character for what he is. I'm just stating what he said and did in the game and you can't handle it.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Zato-OW;178668 said:
Okay first you need to re watch the cutscenes in DMC3. The first fight I do not need to repeat my self because I'm starting to think your half retarded, Arkham stopped Vergil from finishing off Dante its that simple. Dante was half dead Arkham knew Dante would be killed off if he didn't step in,Arkham explains this after Dante vs Vergil 2.The 2nd fight Vergil didn't walk away, Arham threw Vergil across the room and Vergil rolled off the tower while it was rising.

You have no facts just your own personal opinions. Vergil's character is pretty straight forward but its sad that some people are too stupid to see that. Everything he wanted to do in DMC3 is explained by Vergil in the Manga and further played out in the game, how he is and what he stood for was said out of his own mouth. But the fanboys loves him so much they wont accept it... Just take his character for what he is. I'm just stating what he said and did in the game and you can't handle it.

I didn't say he walked away in the second fight, so on top of being stupid, you cannot read.

I'm talking about when Dante gained his DT powers, fool.

The DT flux healed Dante and made him stronger, but instead of going back and finishing him right then, Virgil walked away. Let me repeat that cause you are slow, Virgil didn't fight again when Dante got back up. Get it?

Get your so called "facts" strait. You calling me retarded is just sad when you are illiterate and are clinging to no evidence. Don't be such a dumb fanboy yourself, or at least come up with an argument that is valid and to the point.

Zato-OW

King
Black Angel;178661 said:
The fact that Virgil walked away from round 2 just proves me right.

Hey you said it. Okay Okay I get it now you really are retarded and using your own personal opinions. That last post alone makes me just laugh. You really think your smarter then me and you can't even spell Vergil's name right.

EDIT**
Okay I think you don't know the deference between fact and opinion.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Zato-OW;178677 said:
Hey you said it. Okay Okay I get it now you really are retarded and using your own personal opinions. That last post alone makes me just laugh. You really think your smarter then me and you can't even spell Vergil's name right.

It can be spelled either way, fool.

If you know what a fact is, post one up. Cause you have yet to contribute any valid info.

Its like arguing with a three year old here, all you do is repeat the same crap and insult me. So we add immature to your list of endearing qualities.

Railazel

Zato-OW;178677 said:

Black Angel;178676 said:
I didn't say he walked away in the second fight, so on top of being stupid, you cannot read.

I'm talking about when Dante gained his DT powers, fool.

The DT flux healed Dante and made him stronger, but instead of going back and finishing him right then, Virgil walked away. Let me repeat that cause you are slow, Virgil didn't fight again when Dante got back up. Get it?

Get your so called "facts" strait. You calling me retarded is just sad when you are illiterate and are clinging to no evidence. Don't be such a dumb fanboy yourself, or at least come up with an argument that is valid and to the point.

*facepalms* You guys can't be serious? You're arguing over a questions thread? I would get it if it was versus thread, but a questions thread? Let me say it like this: Black Angel, stop arguing aginst people! You look more like a jerk/dumb@$$ if you argue over something like this and keep on making fun of people. Zato, same thing for you, you proved your point, so you don't need to say anything more (especially when all you need to do is ignore the person you're arguing with).

@Miss- Darksid) Yes, you did fn)k up. Proven by these two.

Zato-OW

King
Okay this is fact. Vergil tells Dante he will kill anyone who stands in his way. This is also fact, Vergil WAS going to continue the fight with Dante after he was already weakened before Arkham stopped him. This is anther fact Dante fainted right after Vergil left. This is your opinion, Dante healed him self after he DT'ed. This is another opinion, Virgil can be spelled either way, you can't spell it either way because his name is already with an "e". This is also a huge opinion,
Black Angel;178574 said:
The manga isn't cannon.

I don't think that Virgil has it in him. He won't kill his brother. Evan after all that has happened with him, he won't kill his own brother.

This is my last post on this thread.

Evidence you say? Alright, one sec (Editing)

1st is at the top of Temnigru after thier first battle. He had every chance to kill him, could have done it right there with Yamato if he wanted to. But he didn't. He awakened Dante's powers on purpose.

Think about it. Virgil already had his power, so he must have known how to awaken Dante. Maby he thought that even with this power Dante couldn't stop him, but he wanted Dante to at least survive the opening of hell into the human world.

2nd is the last battle in DMC 3. During the last cut scene when the two fighters run at each other the last time, Dante wasn't the faster one neither did he swing with more skill. Watch the scene again, Virgil outright fails to swing. At the end he could not bring himself to kill Dante.

I also totally agree with your firs post, miss-darkside.

I rest my case, you state no facts just personal opinions from your own viewing of things. Everything I said has been said By Vergil and Arkham and also been done in the cutscenes with none of my personal views on it. The only thing I said that was an opinion is that your retarded and the fanboy crap. Last post by the way.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Arkham has no power over Virgil, if he wanted to finish the fight he would have.

And the manga still isn't cannon, no matter how hard you wish.

Railazel;178683 said:
*facepalms* You guys can't be serious? You're arguing over a questions thread? I would get it if it was versus thread, but a questions thread? Let me say it like this: Black Angel, stop arguing aginst people! You look more like a jerk/dumb@$$ if you argue over something like this and keep on making fun of people. Zato, same thing for you, you proved your point, so you don't need to say anything more (especially when all you need to do is ignore the person you're arguing with).

@Miss- Darksid) Yes, you did fn)k up. Proven by these two.

I agree that fighting is pointless and we should stop.

But if you think that he has proved anything, your wrong. Also don't play him up as the hero. So far the only thing Zato has proved is that he can repeat himself and insult people. Half his argument isn't cannon, the other half isn't true.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
People need to think about this little fact: Vergil did indeed stabbed Dante with Yamato... in his abdomen, along with slashing his hand a few times. That would still be considered stabbing guys *shakes head and sighs* Even though Vergil stabbed and slashed him, he would never kill him, Vergil was young and was a bit greedy with power. But he gave signs that he had no intention of killing Dante. If anything, Dante admited that he would have to kill Vergil.

Just please..... Stop arguing about this, for sanity's sake

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^My apologies, my big ego will shut up now.

After this,

@Zato= your opinion is no more fact than mine is. We cannot see into Virgil's mind to see his true motivation, so you thinking he would and my thinking he wouldn't kill Dante are both equally right or equally wrong.

Your opinion on Virgil's mind IS your opinion. We both seem to think our opinions are more than that in our rush to one-up eachother. So I'm just gonna say that my opinion is my opinion and your opinion is yours.

This argument just makes silly fanboys out of both of us. I will not be a stupid fanboy!!!!!! I see what we are becoming and I choose to rise above it.

In that respect I am sorry about this argument and this mess. No one is right, but we are both wrong for dragging this out so long.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
^ No offense but to really stop this, then just don't talk about it, just move on.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
AzureNight13;178706 said:
^ No offense but to really stop this, then just don't talk about it, just move on.

I'm done now.

Just gonna repeat my opinion, no Virgil is not the sort to kill his own brother.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
AzureNight13;178710 said:
Thank you

And same here, I don't think Vergil can kill Dante either.

second that

btw im the one who posed the question

lol sorry if i caused an arguement

*feels gulity *

Railazel

Don't worry, Missy D (your new nickname), some of the people around here, from what I've seen, can argue about the dumbest things, yet we enjoy doing so because of its pure annoyance. So, don't feel guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom