• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil and Lady/Trish battle themes

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Vergil's theme sounds pretty sick, however I would agree that its a little too short. Not a fan of Lady/Trish theme either but they still have a lot of time to change it.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
In this page, select Vergil, or Lady/Trish section:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/intro.html?la=es
I don't think those are character themes. At best, they are background music of the website's sections. At worst...well they will be battle musics of characters...which seems unlikely. I can't imagine Lady&Trish sharing just one theme.

The real theme songs or battle songs probably show resemblance with their MvC theme songs and the battle songs of the old DMCs.

pepodmc

I don't think those are character themes. At best, they are background music of the website's sections. At worst...well they will be battle musics of characters...which seems unlikely. I can't imagine Lady&Trish sharing just one theme.

The real theme songs or battle songs probably show resemblance with their MvC theme songs and the battle songs of the old DMCs.

Vergil theme already appeared in DMC4: Special Edition trailer at 0:20 , so, for me at least, these themes will be the new battle themes for Vergil and Lady/Trish

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Vergil theme already appeared in DMC4: Special Edition trailer at 0:20 , so, for me at least, these themes will be the new battle themes for Vergil and Lady/Trish

We don't know if it's Vergil's theme really. It sounds like literally anything from DMC3, especially Devils Never Cry and Vergil's MvC3 theme.
I wouldn't be so sure until the game or at least the official OST is released.

pepodmc

We don't know if it's Vergil's theme really. It sounds like literally anything from DMC3, especially Devils Never Cry and Vergil's MvC3 theme.
I wouldn't be so sure until the game or at least the official OST is released.

well... XD

For me , at least its simmilar only in a little part of dante battle theme of dmc3 "Taste the blood":

Listen from 0:14 to 0:27 from the first video, and then, listen from 0:17 to 0:29 from the second video, its simmilar at least for me.

Even the lyrics of "Taste the blood" of that seconds would fit well in how the Vergil (possible) new battle theme sounds in that seconds

Vinosh

I'm disappointed: Vergil battle theme no man vocal, Lady/Trish battle theme no woman vocal.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Vergil's Theme: I dig. Sounds like fun
Lady/Trish: uh....i see Capcom really learned thing or 2 from DmC ---uugh

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
@Foxtrot94
leaves me with hope that maybe we get customizable tracks. Since I rather hear "Time has Come" in every battle than this "wubwubwub"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well it may seem like they're going with dubstep because of DmC, but really it might of just been a random decision based on the fact that they might of thought the same music wouldn't work for them as it does for Vergil.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
While im not big fan of here battle theme in DMC3, it's miles ahead of new one, and its hard to believe in random coincidences

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well it may seem like they're going with dubstep because of DmC, but really it might of just been a random decision based on the fact that they might of thought the same music wouldn't work for them as it does for Vergil.

Well obviously it's right that Vergil has his own music and that it's not shared with others, but that's not the problem. The problem is... why the friggin dubstep instead of rock, or metal? It's so out of place.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
While im not big fan of here battle theme in DMC3, it's miles ahead of new one, and its hard to believe in random coincidences

I'd disagree. Despite the coincidence, this doesn't prove it was because of DmC, that it was inspired by it. Otherwise we are to say that all coincidences of things are just evidence to support they were planned to be that way, otherwise there would be no coincidence at all.

I just don't like the fact that the first thing everybody jumps to accusing or downgrading is DmC.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I'd disagree. Despite the coincidence, this doesn't prove it was because of DmC, that it was inspired by it. Otherwise we are to say that all coincidences of things are just evidence to support they were planned to be that way, otherwise there would be no coincidence at all.

I just don't like the fact that the first thing everybody jumps to accusing or downgrading is DmC.
Sorry, but pattern is very obvious. Assuming they wanted alternative theme, there are tones of music genres around there. Grunge, Techno etc. NO, they have to pick dub step which was conveniently introduced into franchise in DmC. It's just how things are.
If they picked some other genre it probably also would have been bad (who knows though) but they went ahead with one that was already used in game before making it's easy to draw parallels

Viper

Premium
Vergil's theme is awesome, but what Lady and Trish got could at most be tolerable as menu music. In the game it would start to irritate me real fast.

Top Bottom