• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Vergil: I get enough here... thank you >.>
Hahahaha.... shush you....<.<
*cries in corner* well atleast i have you guys Leon and Chris
Leon: Hey Verg you know when Dantes gonna get his lazy ass out of his office and go get a drink with us?
Leon thats rude >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*cries in corner* well atleast i have you guys Leon and Chris
Leon: Hey Verg you know when Dantes gonna get his lazy ass out of his office and go get a drink with us?
Leon thats rude >_<

I don't really care, I'm surprised he isn't lying in a gutter by now surrounded by who.r..*VeeBee covers Vergil's mouth*
Sorry... as you can tell, I don't let him out often... >.>
*shrugs* I was only being honest...
And it'll get me banned... *laughs nervously* Sorry

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
You can always come with Verg haha now that i think about it you never come drink with us.
Chris: Yea why not come with us Vergil? Regina and Jill are coming no man can resist them.. unless you don't swing that wa... *pounces on Chris* YOU CANT SAY THOSE KIND OF THINGS CHRIS!!!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hellos nice to see new art :D been busy huh :).....awesome job with everything.....and btw if u remember u told me to get u something witch i havent forgot :D if u like to see it tell me ^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

vergil_zps17acf432.jpg

lol i made a friend do it since i havent got the time and i was'nt finding anything :( and dont look at the face lol my friend is an idiot hehe but at least its close enough with the white hair :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
vergil_zps17acf432.jpg

lol i made a friend do it since i havent got the time and i was'nt finding anything :( and dont look at the face lol my friend is an idiot hehe but at least its close enough with the white hair :D

Ah wow! Cool, thanks :3 Now that's a pose i'd love to be able to draw :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nite and Vergil
http://fav.me/d5raice

Top Bottom