• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
She was 'fluffed-up'. She didn't like anyone in her cage (especially the camera).
Lol, just normal bird food.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

awesome job VB i really liked them especially the second one and the hair is so good and detailed....but u could have done something else with the bangs..... lol *im a hairdresser what can u do* :p:p

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay veebee :) i would like a favor.....i drawed a pic a while back and its not that gr8 so can you re draw it your way?? i would like to see how it will turn out with the hands of a pro :D...so how about it?? interested? :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Nice pics Veebs, and bring back the chibis!

LOL! Thanks and I will at some point.

hay veebee :) i would like a favor.....i drawed a pic a while back and its not that gr8 so can you re draw it your way?? i would like to see how it will turn out with the hands of a pro :D...so how about it?? interested? :)

Well, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it to see what it looks like, then i'll see what i can do.

------------------------------------------

Latest picture:
Wayne Rooney
7545569856_83ec234c5f_c.jpg

If you squint, it looks like him

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Okay. (I wondered why you used the word challenge.)
Ummm, what yould you like me to do? (colours or black and white etc) (TBH, i've bever attempted anything like that before.)
Also, what is that underneath the blood puring from the heart?
i never said it was a challenge for you :D and btw if i remember correctly it took me like 2 or 3 hours to make :D

and i would like you to do a remake if u like....you know see whats missing and do what u like :)....and do you mean the cracks??(puring) if yes its from the arrow :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
i never said it was a challenge for you :D and btw if i remember correctly it took me like 2 or 3 hours to make :D

and i would like you to do a remake if u like....you know see whats missing and do what u like :)....and do you mean the cracks??(puring) if yes its from the arrow :D

Remake? Like the new DmC :p
What is the spikey (black and white) stuff the blood is pouring into?

Top Bottom