• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Used Gold Orb*

Keaton

Premium
Now, normally I wouldn't approve of multiple threads for the same subject, but I feel my long...LONG...LOOOONG term of absence deserves another Introduction thread for myself. Afterall, enough has changed around here for me to require the need to re-introduce myself to the new blood!

So, after much ado... Hey! Again.

To summarize my what...three year...four year...five year absence (ouch!), University, new job, got engaged, moved out, another new job. When I left for University my casual web-access disappeared and now, back in another support role I have it again!

Any questions class?

Keaton

Premium
Little bit of this. Little it of that.
But, I'll save the drama - good to see some things don't change too! Haha!
Christ VB it's nice seeing a familiar face! - someones going to need to bring me upto speed!
I get the feeling people have been name changing and not telling me!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, you missed the drama/game that was DmC: Devil May Cry. Capcom have money problems.
The spambots are still going strong...
Other than that... it's been pretty dull :laugh:... :whistle:
I'm sure someone can tell you what you've missed better than I can.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
The "Mod of legend" returns! Now all we need is Red Grave to return and we got a Full House! o_O
Welcome back Spider K! :thumbsup:

Don't forget Credo.:wink:

At this rate if the others return the whole looking for moderator topic by Steve will become pointless lol.

But so be it, it would be great to have all the moderators come back, and Keaton coming back is a nice start.

Welcome back dude.

Top Bottom