• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Update on my mom! :]

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
She may not be 100% better, but she is talking normal, can complete a sentence and has her thoughts back on track. She's still a little shakey, but it's nothing like it was Tuesday. She DID have a stroke, but thankfully it was a very small one so it's nothing to get all worked up about. It's good they want to keep an eye on her for a few more days and the doctor that sent her should be there to see her sometime today.

Her MRI and blood work came out very good, so no problems there. They did a few ultra sound, but they didn't come out so clear so they are doing another kind of test tomorrow around 6:30 (I will have to be there for her) where they will stick a tube down her throat to get a clear picture. For now they are giving her advil and a shot in her stomach to help thin out the blood incase there are clots and to keep clots from forming. When she is released she will have to take advil every day.

I believe she will get better, but it may take time. I'm glad for my friends (online and off) support and I thank you SOOO much for that.

The doctors will be releasing her next week. She will not be able to go to work for awhile and doctors will be coming over to the house to check on her. So I'll be a nurse to my mom for awhile. xD

Sparda™

Well, at least the big worry is off for you.;)

I'm glad she's feeling OK, and I'm glad you are more calm now;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
YAY, well a mini stroke is better than a big one, so you have something to be grateful for, and i hope she makes a quick recovery, and that everything returns to normal for you and your mom

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;84037 said:
She may not be 100% better, but she is talking normal, can complete a sentence and has her thoughts back on track. She's still a little shakey, but it's nothing like it was Tuesday. She DID have a stroke, but thankfully it was a very small one so it's nothing to get all worked up about. It's good they want to keep an eye on her for a few more days and the doctor that sent her should be there to see her sometime today.

Her MRI and blood work came out very good, so no problems there. They did a few ultra sound, but they didn't come out so clear so they are doing another kind of test tomorrow around 6:30 (I will have to be there for her) where they will stick a tube down her throat to get a clear picture. For now they are giving her advil and a shot in her stomach to help thin out the blood incase there are clots and to keep clots from forming. When she is released she will have to take advil every day.

I believe she will get better, but it may take time. I'm glad for my friends (online and off) support and I thank you SOOO much for that.

The doctors will be releasing her next week. She will not be able to go to work for awhile and doctors will be coming over to the house to check on her. So I'll be a nurse to my mom for awhile. xD

At least there is improvement.Hope she will get better soon and return to her normal self.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I am absolutely ecstatic to hear that the big worry is over.
May she make a hasty recovery back to 100%.

I am very, very happy for you!:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's excellent news! It wont be long before she's back to her usual self and it's great that you don't have to worry so much anymore :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It's great to hear she's getting better, I hope she'll be up and about in no time :).

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
She's doing alot better now. She can eat solid foods, but she doesn't want anything heavy. She's home now for awhile before she has to go back to the doctor. They really want to know what caused the stroke. There were no clots in her brain, her heart looked in great shape and no problems or clots around there. They are thinking it was stress (which can cause one), but you can never be sure.

She will have to have alot of bed rest and cannot return to work (She's a school teacher) for 2 weeks. I'll be keeping a good eye on her. I'm sure she will be fine, but the least thing anyone wants is for something like that to happen again, cause by then it could be much worse.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Stress can do that.
Hopefully she'll be able to go back to leading a completely normal life before long.

She is in our thoughts and we wish for nothing but the best.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;84362 said:
She's doing alot better now. She can eat solid foods, but she doesn't want anything heavy. She's home now for awhile before she has to go back to the doctor. They really want to know what caused the stroke. There were no clots in her brain, her heart looked in great shape and no problems or clots around there. They are thinking it was stress (which can cause one), but you can never be sure.

She will have to have alot of bed rest and cannot return to work (She's a school teacher) for 2 weeks. I'll be keeping a good eye on her. I'm sure she will be fine, but the least thing anyone wants is for something like that to happen again, cause by then it could be much worse.

I am relieved to hear that.Hope she gets better soon.:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, im alittle late but..glad she's doing better..see i told you everything would work out with possitive thought..lol, if you show good faith then the one in need will show it as well..it's kinda like a smile..show faith and strong will and it's contagious..lol

Top Bottom