• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unlockable character Sparda did u get him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Whenever I use cheats, they never work. So, I didnt. I am just gonna play and finish the game without them, the hard way. Where's the fun in using cheats?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i beat whole game 2 then i started a new game and used cheatcodes to get everything,i always do that, because after i beat thegame i delete my old data then start a new game with cheatcodes from the begining, i know thta sounds insane but atleast i have the infinite dt costume,which is awsomelol

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
...sigh... i have tried many times to do this without cheats but some how i always manage to overwrite my save file. Its happened about 3 times now

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
dont insult me for this but i completed the game in easy mode first cuz i wanted to know how the story went lol(do it with every new game, complete it on easy learn the story line so i can get to the harder levels faster XD), it was fun playing it but now im playing it properly and i love vergil, dont get me wrong dante is awsome but virgil is a great player if you can use him right

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, but he only has one style that is damn easy to get to the next level. And so on. He also doesnt have guns, and only has 3 weapons. The summoned swords are oooookaaaay.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
i unlocked him ad I will give you a hint to get him easlily there are many ways to avoid enemies. When enemies appear there is always that a door that you can exit the battle. Thats how i unclocked him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom