• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Um...hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
jobichaoz27;205506 said:
Welcome! im also new here xD
Welcome you too! You deserve a thread for yourself, easy to miss your introduction here. =]

jobichaoz27

Crimson Claw;205680 said:
Welcome to the forums, Shadow and jobichaoz27!

@jobi: I can make sigs. They're not as fancy as what many of the other members can do with Photoshop (because I don't have Photoshop), but I've plenty of time to help out. BTW, there's a thread about making sigs in the General Discussion.

haha! thanks! ill leave a message in your profile

Ebony;205722 said:
Hi and welcome both of you.
I'm Ebony the forums resident lurker. I like to hide too - I'm getting better though - everyone on here is so nice.

^_^

Vergil'sB*tch;205723 said:
Welcome to the forum jobichaoz27

Romero;205729 said:

Welcome you too! You deserve a thread for yourself, easy to miss your introduction here. =]

its ok xD

thanks to all, thank you shadow for sharing your thread, xD

now playing hell and hell mode dmc4 XD

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Welcome to the forum, Shadow and jobichaoz27. No need to feel embarrass since all of us here are not just friends, but family already. We all gathered here for some common reasons and that would of course includes, 'we are all DMC great fans and supporters' xDDDDD

So again, cheer up!

:):D:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm a DMC supporter? I gotta think that through... I won't pay anything for them to make new games, they got money already...

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
aka958;207520 said:
I'm a DMC supporter? I gotta think that through... I won't pay anything for them to make new games, they got money already...
Okay... uhm... could you just be a fan? *hoping you are* :)

aka958

Don't trust people
I am a fan of DMC? How dare you say such a thing!? XD, just joking around. I like the DMC games and I support it by buying the game, why would I be on this forum if I weren't a fan of the game?

Meg

I'd give you candy, but but taking candy from strangers is never a good idea. :p
Welcome though. ^_^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Haha, thanks everyone. :)

@jobichaoz27: Haha, good thing sharing's easy with such nice people. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom