• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Um...hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hello...my name is Shadow (most people call me Rae/Raven) and...I'm very new to this fandom. Um...I don't like to talk much unless I know the person I'm talking to (or you give me candy) then I'm likely to open up a little (or glomp you). *blinks* Um...I hope to get to know all of you better, and...yeah. *goes to hide*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why are you hiding?
*brings out bag of Dante & Vergil candy*
Be my friend?^_^

Welcome to the forum :)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yo, it'll all be good so long as you like cookies -likes cookies too- I'll share xD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm... *Pulls out everlasting Gobstoppers* Would these do?

Welcome, Raven! I'm DreadnoughtDT, but you can just call me DT. I'm one of those live for the day kind of guys, and I don't dwell on things. :D A great way to live. :D

Hope you enjoy it here! (And please, ignore my post count. I'm still kind of a newb. :p)

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Shadow;205262 said:
Hello...my name is Shadow (most people call me Rae/Raven) and...I'm very new to this fandom. Um...I don't like to talk much unless I know the person I'm talking to (or you give me candy) then I'm likely to open up a little (or glomp you). *blinks* Um...I hope to get to know all of you better, and...yeah. *goes to hide*
Hi Raven and welcome to the forum!

Haha I love your sense of humor. :lol:
I only have some candy to share with you now, but we can go scrump candy together later. :p

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Nice to meet you Shadow, hope you enjoy it here ^_^.

You too jobichaoz27 ^_^.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*comes out of hiding**grins* Well, thanks everyone. ^_^ *hasn't had this nice of a welcome in...ever*

Haha, I do like cookies, BlueDevil.

Heh, those'll do fine, DT. :p Thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome to the forums, jobichaoz27. ^_^

Well, gee, Clair I thought we already were friends. But...why not? ;) *munches candy* Yay. ^_^ But...I think Joey ran away. ^^;

jobichaoz27

Bullet_Witch912;205508 said:
Welcome to the forums jobichaoz27! lol =D

Haven;205514 said:
Nice to meet you Shadow, hope you enjoy it here

You too jobichaoz27 ^_^.

Shadow;205520 said:
*comes out of hiding**grins* Well, thanks everyone. ^_^ *hasn't had this nice of a welcome in...ever*

Haha, I do like cookies, BlueDevil.

Heh, those'll do fine, DT. :p Thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome to the forums, jobichaoz27. ^_^

Well, gee, Clair I thought we already were friends. But...why not? ;) *munches candy* Yay. ^_^ But...I think Joey ran away.

Haha, Thanks for the welcome guys! ^_^

anyone here a signature maker? XD

rach415

Devil may cry ^.^. xx
hi, shaddow :). welcome to the fourm, im rach. and i dont lik talking to much, if there a good talking group going on orsomething, i join sometimes. and i like dante.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Welcome to the forums, Shadow and jobichaoz27!

@jobi: I can make sigs. They're not as fancy as what many of the other members can do with Photoshop (because I don't have Photoshop), but I've plenty of time to help out. BTW, there's a thread about making sigs in the General Discussion.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi and welcome both of you.
I'm Ebony the forums resident lurker. I like to hide too - I'm getting better though - everyone on here is so nice.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom