• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two possible reasons for Dante and nero's look alike..

Raziel

Devil bringer
there two possible reasons for Dante's and nero's similarity's :
a) a father (Dante) son (nero) realtion but dante nor nero knows about it thats why they fight the hell out of each other or....
b)Nero is Dante's and Veril's baby brother from another mother that Dante nor Vergil knew about

And also nero is told by berial in a cut scene that he was just like sparda tho he didn't say sparda but said to Nero after the fight "you were just like he was!" and then nero said "and he would be..?" so i thought let me see Berial fought in the that battle against sparda 2000 years ago and nero looks similer to Dante who looks like his father before him:huh: and then it hit me!o_O Nero looks like SPARDA!!:D but still it's only a guess tell me what you guess think:unsure:

The dark knight

Nero is human!But Eva couldve had a baby with someone that looked like sparda before she met him..but that is just me babbling.

Raziel

Devil bringer
They said "human" not "fully human" and Capcom did say hisn't a part "demon" either too:$

shadowking

the King of Shadows
yeah he's human but he has that wicked DEVIL BRINGER so he could be a relative of Date or Vergil's, as The Dark Knight so rightly pointed out.:cool: obviously hes not fully human, as i cant remember the last time i walked down the street and saw a man stretch out a glowing hand to catch a bus etc...^_^

Mobfigurz

Guys, human and fully human are the same thing, we're all human, does that make me fully human and you a lesser human?!?!

And Capcom said Nero wasnt born with the Devil Bringer, he was inflicted with it, meaning possession or curse, which ever way you want to look at it.
And it was also stated that they arent related by Blood, so how would that still make them Brothers or Father and Son??

You guys need to read previous post's before you create threads with the same themes, cos these subjects have been discussed and there are many things to read in those threads, try to keep em in one thread, at least we can keep track of the subject better.

Also, Nero is considerably younger than Dante and Vergil, and Sparda having died when they were very young makes it near Impossible for Nero to be a Son of Sparda and I highly doubt that Capcom wouldve made it so Eva had sexual relations with another besides the Legendary Sparda.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Raziel;43795 said:
there two possible reasons for Dante's and nero's similarity's :
a) a father (Dante) son (nero) realtion but dante nor nero knows about it thats why they fight the hell out of each other or....
b)Nero is Dante's and Veril's baby brother from another mother that Dante nor Vergil knew about

Neither one of those is really possible or acurate.

Raziel

Devil bringer
vergilsexy don't be a party spoiler anything is possible in th devil may cry world:D so don't spoile my imagineation:mad:

Cairnth

Vergil's Teacher XD
Imagination is cool. I sometimes imagine a dante+vergil combo dude. His name Dangil. Or Verte. He uses the Rebelato sword, or Yamalion. And he's a dark guard. =D
But seriously, I doubt it. Even it were possible, it wouldn't make a good story. They just want it to look good, you know, a person fighting his copy? I dunno, don't argue, just kick Nero's butt.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Raziel;43913 said:
vergilsexy don't be a party spoiler anything is possible in th devil may cry world:D so don't spoile my imagineation:mad:

Fine fine, in all fairness, you should should be free to state your theories. I should have said why I don't believe those two theories.

A. Dante is a flirt, but I doubt that it's in his character to impregnate some "chick" and just leave her. Ok so mabey he didn't know she was pregnant, he doesn't seem like a one night stand guy either. (I could be wrong this is just what I think.)

B. I just don't see Eva going with another dude, plus Nero SEEMS younger than Dante. But again this is just what I think.

But let your imagination flow, im sorry I didn't mean to make you mad:( I was just saying what I thought. Who knows mabey your theory is the right one.

I know how it feels having your imagination and hopes spoiled. *coughdmc4newstopiccough*

Raziel

Devil bringer
well the director said that nero's and Dante's looks are similer for a secreat reason and i have another two but..nevermind^_^

dejastar

Devil done crying
well Nero could still be a little brother. He carries one single gun with two barrels(Dante) but is also loyaled to his sword(Vergil).

Raziel

Devil bringer
so anybody have any good ideas of how could Nero and Dante have similer looks beside my suggestions?;)

Mobfigurz

I dont have any solid ideas, I just think Capcom gave him that look so us Dante fans would find some common ground with Nero and not be too pee'd off about the fact Dante isnt playable until a bit down the road.

Zato-OW

King
even though Dante IS Human/Demon hes niether cuz hes a hybrid, so that will make him a new Race or w/e you wana call it lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well from what we know Devils have love for nothing but power/conquest/and the usual villain routine thingies. So it would be weird for another Devil except Sparda to "love"another human. But you can never know for sure..

Top Bottom