• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two possible reasons for Dante and nero's look alike..

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chrysander;51183 said:
If it is because Nero is a clone of Vergil / Dante, they better have a good story to go with that, because it seems kind of a tired concept. Maybe there is some ritual thing that the Order are doing, where they have engineered Nero to be like a vessel / sacrifice in order to achieve something - The Devil Bringer is just the beginning of the effects of the ritual.

Wow. That sounds very interesting. I never thought of that... but a part of me is saying that The Order might be hiding something. Like they're gonna turn on Nero and possibly Kyrie. I hope I wasn't saying too much if that is gonna be the case at some point in the game.:unsure:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
VI-Rainbow;51181 said:
Personally, I think Dante wouldn't make a great dad.

Doesn't mean he can't become one. Unfortunately in the real world a gazillion guys who arn't even worthy of the name "Dad" end up becoming the father of many kids. Such a shame really. (Although I think Dante would make an ok father.)

Anyways, as I said in another thread, Id like a return of the blue clad, but if he's dead for good, then I wouldn't mind Nero being his reincarnation. At least we'd have Vergil back in soul.

Alot of people disagree with this because. 1. Nero is full human. 2. Not enough time has passed for this to happen.

Weeeeeellll ok, Nero IS full human, because obviously he had two human parents. But what if because Vergil's soul is part demon and possesses demon powers the demonic energy simply saturated into Nero's arm? Purhaps the power is trying to spread throughout his body with time.

As for the time frame limit...ok, lets see, first off, for all we know Nero could only be 16-21. We don't know, what we do sorta know is that DMC 1 took place about 17-20 years before this event, so after Vergil died his soul could have possibly been reincarnated in Nero. Atleast that would give people more of a reason to like the boy. ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I have no idea where I remember this, but I don't think there is a time limit for a soul to reincarnate into that of another who is entering the world of the living... but maybe 12 years or so? This person probably had no idea what they are talking about, but it hasn't been a **very long time (thanks Tony) time after the events in DMC1 and Nero can't be no older than 19 but I think the soul of Vergil had enough time to enter another in the process.

It actually would be nice if he were the reincarnant of Vergil or at least Sparda.

Top Bottom