• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two possible reasons for Dante and nero's look alike..

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It just makes me wonder. Out of all those demons was Sparda REALLY the only one? Remember it's the demon world. Think of how big the world is and how many people are in it. Was Sparda really alone? Theres a bunch of humans that worship demons and want to rebel agaisnt humankind in search for power and to become a demon *coughArkhamcoughAriouscough* Just as Sparda rebelled agaisnt his own kind for his desire to be human.

Shouldn't there be more demons like Sparda? It just makes me wonder.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda might have had friends to help him fight against the demons but died in the process, and one of those demons might be the Devil Bringer(lol)...I find it hard to believe that sparda fought all of those Demons on his own and survived(1st time around b4 he was killed),So yeah i think sparda had some help from some close demon friends of his but they all prolly died lol.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Mobfigurz

Zato-OW;45077 said:
Sparda might have had friends to help him fight against the demons but died in the process, and one of those demons might be the Devil Bringer(lol)...I find it hard to believe that sparda fought all of those Demons on his own and survived(1st time around b4 he was killed),So yeah i think sparda had some help from some close demon friends of his but they all prolly died lol.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Well Sparda didn't fight alone, he was General to the Emperors Army, they fought against the Legions of Demons that Mundus had control over, but Sparda was by far the most Powerful of Demons.
Sparda took them on single handed, after both Armies were defeated, Sparda Sealed Mundus and the rest of the Demons away.

And we know for a fact that Sparda was more Powerful that Mundus, the New Emperor because his Son, Dante who is only Half Demon battled Mundus and Defeated him, to seal him away for another 2000 years.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
nero is half brother to dante and vergil same father different mom, but dante dont know nor does nero

heavensinx

If Devil May Cry 4 dosen't show us where Nero come from,I hope there is Devil May Cry 5 to give us an answer that we acceptable ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Maybe Nero is the reincarnation of Sparda, but in this lifetime is human with a hellish lookin' arm with powers. Just a thought.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
heavensinx;50694 said:
If Devil May Cry 4 dosen't show us where Nero come from,I hope there is Devil May Cry 5 to give us an answer that we acceptable ^^

Nero is from Fortuna. Inless you're talking about his true identity and who his parents are and all that stuff.

Mobfigurz

I think thats what he/she means, as in Nero's origins and how he came to be who he is and linked with the Order in the way he is.

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
A reason I think Nero looks like Dante is becuse
the organazition,Nero is, took the blood of Dante or Vergil and tried to cloned it that's why Nero has the same hair colour and style. The also use guns and swords.If you ask me Nero is just a good copy of Dante.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Now here's a crazy thought from my head, Nero could be Dante and Vergil's nephew!!!!! wait, that means they must have a SISTER!!!!!!!
ok forget that I'm crazy :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Hmm. Possible, but I think it's been stated enough that Nero isn't blood related to Dante. So I can't picture him being Dante and Vergil's younger brother or either one of their sons. Personally, I think Dante wouldn't make a great dad.

Chrysander

If it is because Nero is a clone of Vergil / Dante, they better have a good story to go with that, because it seems kind of a tired concept. Maybe there is some ritual thing that the Order are doing, where they have engineered Nero to be like a vessel / sacrifice in order to achieve something - The Devil Bringer is just the beginning of the effects of the ritual.

Top Bottom