• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Turok

SLudge

Bio Hazard
I was just wondering if this game is really good, or just ok. It comes out for PC next month and I wanna know if its worth getting or not.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
SLudge;77410 said:
I was just wondering if this game is really good, or just ok. It comes out for PC next month and I wanna know if its worth getting or not.

a very good game...nice 1st person shooting game...much better than Dino Crisis 3...:)

however,i more like PS3 version...the PC version should be good too.:)

it is worth to buy the game in PS3,as for PC i can't say for sure...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
everything is always better on a console..ive been a long time fan of turok and while as i havent played this one for myself i'd say it has great potential in becoming a great title in most fans eyes from what ive seen

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if your going to get a FPS, its usually better on the Pc because its more easily controlled and there are more buttons to make things easier

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
to tell u the truth..i think turok and doom are the only FPS games that i like..im not really a big first person guy..if im going into a gun fight i want to be able to see from all angles to assess the situation in a more tactical manner..lol turok is a great series though..and i love the multi player..i would pwn u all at turok2:seeds of evil...lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Personally, I'd give the latest Turok game a miss. I haven't really heard anything positive about it and I'm sure you could find better games to spend your hard-earned cash on. I'm told Turok is "average" and pretty much all the reviews I've read from sites like GameSpot, IGN and GameTrailers have pretty much confirmed it. Shame, though, I used to love the first Turok game for the N64 and when Turok 2 came out I couldn't stop playing it. ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The demo was crap. If that's anything to go by then I'd give it a miss.

SLudge

Bio Hazard
I most likely will be getting it. But it will be for PC. I think games are WAY better on PC. Not for the graphical bonus at all, but I have always been the PC man :) I just like them better. Playing FPS's on consoles are weird to me. Plus UT3 for PC is ALOT faster then it is on the consoles, and UT3 owns all FPS'S :) Also PC games tend to have better AI cause the controls are alittle easier. I like when games are hard and you cant just fly through the game, they tick me off sometimes but they turn out better then the easy ones.

Top Bottom