• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Turbo mod makes this game even more awesome.

D

Deleted member 25469

i'll join the "pc ranks" when consoles stop completely dominating the market with their exclusives in every genre except rts, indie, and mmos
Dominating the market? You mean like this? Three platforms vs one.

Nvidia-Game-Sales-Data-640x357.jpg

AlchemistFromEden

Dominating the market? You mean like this? Three platforms vs one.
didn't know that more sales=better games,
-call of duty sold more than halo 4
-cod outsold AC3
-it also outsold every other game that has more content, better graphics, and more fun gameplay than it so no, sales=quality, also, its not 2014 or 2015, and we have no idea how the ps4 and 720 are gonna perform, we do know however that the games on those consoles we have more quality in every genre except rts, and mmo games, hell, pc didn't even get a port of red dead redemption, and definitely has no sandbox super hero games that touch infamous, or shooters that touch the sci-fi quality of halo, or hack and slash that reach the epic levels and scale of god of war, or adventure games that touch the feel of journey, legend of zelda, and uncharted, or capture the immersion and storytelling of games like beyond two souls, or capture the survival horror aspects of games like the last of us, not to mention most if not all gaming innovations originated on consoles, such as lock on and the two weapon system, consoles have and probably will always have the best exclusive games in most genres, and that's why it'll always have an edge, wow play a god of war rip off like darksiders 2 at "max settings" when i can just play god of war -_-

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
...that's an awful lot of games that haven't come out you're talking about AoE.

The PC does have various experiences that consoles don't have an equivalent to, such as The Void, Amnesia, Miasmata, FTL, Pathologic, STALKER, or the wonderful mod scenes many games enjoy on PC that consoles can't compete with.

It's hardly an even split between the two platforms, but even as a console gamer myself I'm happy to concede that there are various things I can't do on my PS3 and 360 that a PC can.

AlchemistFromEden

...that's an awful lot of games that haven't come out you're talking about AoE.
because we all know the quality of naughty dog games, and the quality of quantic dream games, they're usually amazing if not at least great artistic experiences
The PC does have various experiences that consoles don't have an equivalent to, such as The Void, Amnesia, Miasmata, FTL, Pathologic, STALKER, or the wonderful mod scenes many games enjoy on PC that consoles can't compete with.
stalker 2 was cancelled and mods aren't games, they are cool but there as many embarassing ones as ones that actually do something cool, like for example, there are more nude mods for skyrim than actual mods for gameplay
It's hardly an even split between the two platforms, but even as a console gamer myself I'm happy to concede that there are various things I can't do on my PS3 and 360 that a PC can.
never said that there weren't, just that at this time, consoles are doing better than pc games and delivering better content

D

Deleted member 25469

Alright guys, as interesting as that topic of discussion is, if you want to discuss it further please create a new thread in the appropiate section.

If you do, feel free to post a link to it here, but other posts after that should be relevant to this topic, not PC vs Console :)

Top Bottom