• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Turbo mod makes this game even more awesome.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
I think if the game had turbo mode, it would've sold more than what it sold now and shut most of the fans up for saying that the gameplay is "slow".
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

It won't shut them up, its just going to fan the flames(Courtesy of the Hardcore DmC'ers) and their is going to be a comparison between DMC 3 and 4's turbo mode.

Dude...it's almost a lose-lose situation, whether you bring it up or not.

D

Deleted member 25469

It has detailed instructions in the .rar file. If you still have problems, don't hesitate to contact me!

Romy

Made another video with 30% gameplay sped up. It's most optimal turbo in my opinion. This time HD quality with 60 fps. Will upload tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 25469

I made that one in a couple hours. Lacks variety, but I couldn't be arsed to record more footage:troll:

Romy

It's pro play nonetheless, nice video. I specially like your usage of jump cancel. :)

I made a fast one with 30% and in HD. Most optimal and enjoyable for me.

D

Deleted member 25469

I'll give 30% a try later today, and also put it officially in the mod.

Nice video by the way, your Vergil gameplay is awesome!

Record with SFX next time, though :)

D

Deleted member 25469

I updated the mod to V1.1 which includes 30% speedup. Can someone please test it?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
With being able to change the speed of the whole game, I'm wondering, is it possible to speed up just one attack's animation. I ask because I always wondered what DmC's Rainstorm would look like it Dante was spiraling as fast as the classic version.

Although I guess it'd be difficult to single out just the animation, huh? Since it might end up speeding up the whole attack so Dante like...drills...towards the ground like a rocket. Juuuuuuust curious :x

Romy

With being able to change the speed of the whole game, I'm wondering, is it possible to speed up just one attack's animation. I ask because I always wondered what DmC's Rainstorm would look like it Dante was spiraling as fast as the classic version.

Although I guess it'd be difficult to single out just the animation, huh? Since it might end up speeding up the whole attack so Dante like...drills...towards the ground like a rocket. Juuuuuuust curious :x

It might be difficult, yeah, but with 30-40% speed up, it certainly looks fast compared to original speed, I'll tell you that.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah! Those videos were crazy to watch.

Some day, when I've got the means and a PC that can run DmC, I'll definitely be replaying it on there, with all these awesome mods people keep making. Still waiting on a "Standard Dante w/ Longer Black Hair" skin mod!

D

Deleted member 25469

Yeah! Those videos were crazy to watch.

Some day, when I've got the means and a PC that can run DmC, I'll definitely be replaying it on there, with all these awesome mods people keep making. Still waiting on a "Standard Dante w/ Longer Black Hair" skin mod!
Get back to me whenever you want to get on this if you don't have PC setup/building experience. I do this as a local business in Spain (hence the name "D.E_Gaming" in my video), and while I cannot physically build people's stuff outside my area of operation, I gladly help them build their own for free.

It's all part of the PC love :)

I already tested it with 30% but if you made some extra improvements, I'll gladly test it. :)
I wasn't talking about the speed, I just wanted to verify the speedups apply correctly to other people, to make sure I didn't screw anything up :p

Top Bottom