• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Triss or Yennefer

Triss or Yennefer?

• Triss

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yennefer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Can't we have both? Lol

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Pretty simple, who do you prefer, Triss or Yennerfer from The Witcher 3?

P.S. I haven't beaten the game yet. No spoilers PLEASE!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
If you read the books, then you might feel more connection about Yennefer than Triss even though Yen might act like a stuck up bitch sometimes. Triss however feels more like that passionate and really kind woman yet can be really fierce at the same time. On my first playthrough i chose Yen since really, there is no other way around it and feels "the canon" pairing considering the books and the ballads about them.

I'm trying to choose Triss my 2nd playthrough.

Also I think this thread should be on the general gaming section or let alone be on the Witcher 3 thread.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Personally I would pick Triss, because I felt that Yennefer was most annoying, arrogant chick and probably the most vulgar female in all books.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If you read the books, then you might feel more connection about Yennefer than Triss

Meh. I've read the books (not finished the last one though) and I feel more connection with Triss.

Yennefer cheated on Geralt multiple times, she IS kind of a b!tch.

I mean, I like Yennefer as a character, but as a lover, I think Triss would be the better choice for me. She just seems more passionate and caring than Yennefer.

Plus, I love redheads so... Triss all the way.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Believe me i was so tempted to dump Yennefer many times in the game but i'm trying to do a book Geralt roleplay so i might just as well go with Yen for the first playthrough.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
34:20 Doug Cockle, voice of Geralt, gives his opinion.

You know, those are my thoughts exactly.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well, picked Triss on my 2nd playthrough. Still not done with it yet though.

Triss alternative costume kinda sucked so far from what i have seen. I want the long haired Triss like in the Witcher 1.

Top Bottom