• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

trish and lady confirmed on dmc4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well for one fact they're gonna be allies of Dante.
And if you notice on the characters page Nero groups says *Order of the Sword and all the people shown are part of the group. But on the flip side Dante's says *Devil Hunter so this concludes that the people on his side are Devil Hunters.:) :D
Which includes Lady!!!!!!:p :lol:

Oh and thnx Vergilssexy. I think somethin like that could happen.:lol:

Vergil Gilver

DemonSlayer6;47309 said:
Because Trish died and Dante said the lamest sentece of his life, "Fill your soul with LIGGGGHHTTT!!!!".....
That was totally dumb.
At any rate, atleast were all hoping to see one old DMC character, woman in the game.
Or maybe Gloria is the new lead woman... possible...

Actually Trish didn't die... didn't you defeat Mundus at the end of the game? Why does everyone assume she died?

If you beat the first Devil May Cry game she comes back at the extremely easy third fight with Mundus...
Unless if somehow easy and Normal mode is different...

Because I beat it at first in normal mode and she didn't die >>...

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Vergil Gilver;48971 said:
Actually Trish didn't die... didn't you defeat Mundus at the end of the game? Why does everyone assume she died?quote]

Because 1.She get's shot by Mundus's eye beam 2.Dante cries over her 3.Dante's leaves his parents stuff there for her and says "rest in peace." That's why everyone assumed she died, until she came back in the last mission to help Dante defeat Mundus. So your right, she didn't die, but it looked like she did. But c'mon everyone knows she's not dead, how foolish to think that. Whoever said that must've not beaten DMC1 then.

BlackRose77

Sword Master
i really do hope they bring Lady in DMC4. she is really cool! plus, my little bro has a major crush on her but he wont admit it. :) :lol:

BlackRose77

Sword Master
Lady_0989;49504 said:
Dude i already like you!!! Lady deserves to be in DMC4:p :D

i couldn't agree with you more!!! :D Lady SHOULD be in DMC4! Lady rocks! shes my fave female character. Dante is my fave male. im gonna go on strike until they bring her in the game for sure! :cool: :p

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ok ok im ending this now yes alot of ppl wont her to be in the game but you have to face it if capcom dosent put her in the game thers noting you can do about it ther for this thread is pointles so are other things but tell me do u honestly belive ther going to put her in the game becase a hand full of ppl are disapointed? nope.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The main character? Do you mean the main female?

Sephiroth;49538 said:
ok ok im ending this now yes alot of ppl wont her to be in the game but you have to face it if capcom dosent put her in the game thers noting you can do about it ther for this thread is pointles so are other things but tell me do u honestly belive ther going to put her in the game becase a hand full of ppl are disapointed? nope.

Yes we know this, my reasons for posting in this topic is because I think Lady is cool and I think it would be cool if she was in the 4th game. No one ever said that she absolutely HAD to be in the game. We should all be used to DMC changing females in every game so it's not a great deal of pain to me if she's not in the game.

All this topic is mainly about is people who like Lady and/or Trish and want them to be in the game, so it's not pointless, it's simply discussion. We know there's nothing we can do about it if she's not in the game. If you don't like the topic, don't pay it anymind.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It's cool, for a split second I thought you really meant the MAIN character XD. I was like, "Dude! She's not THAT hot" XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well the only pics that they did kinda take of her were near nude. If you understand what I mean. And of course she isnt that hot!

Arwen

Lost Soul
I thought that was fans who did that. I always wondered why the creators do that. Makes it kinda weird sometimes

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I like all you people. Dont forget to give your support and vote at the link on my sig. Do this if you really wanna see her in DMC4 and leave a comment on the thread k:lol: :p

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ok ok i see your point but tell me since when has ther been more then one female charter in dmc unless your talking about dmc2 wich i dont consider a devilmaycry game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom