• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

trish and lady confirmed on dmc4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
There never has been, but it doesn't mean they have to keep it that way. But as I said yesterday, I won't be upset if she's not in the game, because im used to that.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
sorry? why are you sorry it dosent bother me that some are comeing back and i wouldnt care if it was lady i just dont like her as much as i do the to other dcm leading wemen charthers.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Other female characters? And this only includes Trish;)
You should take your time typing. For real. Cause i wanna understand what im reading^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
It would be cool if Eva was in the game. Yes she is supposed to be dead but what if she wasn't. Maybe she was brought back to live after Dante had Vergil left her thinking she was dead. I mean they have done it before with Ada Wong.
Just an idea

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
my typeing is geting better if you wanna tlk about how i type pc me this isnt the place for that. no not just trish the other one she is also a dmc charther.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Are you talkin about Lucia? You know Capcom acts as if DMC2 never existed, and the fact that almost noone would want her to appear;)
Oh ya and if thats not enough DMC4 is before DMC2 so... Dante doesnt even know her yet^_^

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
of curse no one wonts to remmber ther mistakes vbut ther was some good things about dmc2 like the backflip thing i was disapointed not to see it in dmc3 and no i forgot about dmc4 being before dmc2

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dalkin;49907 said:
You could always ask Capcom or even Reuben if you want. Doubtful you'll find out though.:)

Capcom dosent wanna give aways secrets and reuben will your the only one with his number on here.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, finding out will take a long time Dalkin. Lets wait for a few months or something then maybe we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom