• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

trish and lady confirmed on dmc4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe, you and me are the other way around with that one Mobfigurz. How come you don't like her?...If you don't mind me asking.

Mobfigurz

It had something to do with her arrogance and the fact that she was a human, coupled with the fact that she wasn't pleasing on the eyes and she tried to kill the Demon we all Love :: Sniff, Sniff ::

From the moment she took an active role in DMC3, I started to hate her, I cant put my finger on one GOOD reason as to why I dislike her, just so many things annoy me about her, illogical I know =/

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
XD Thats exactly how I feel about Trish. (Well, except for the ugly part.) Mary is much prettier in her HD picture though. She looks like crap in the game and that outfit has got to go.

Zato-OW

King
I hated Lady in dmc3 because she actually thought she could take on dante and vergil...i just wanted one of them to put her in her place...and i hate trish,she was anoying in dmc1 and i was hoping she wasnt gona return in other games because her and dante together is a nasty thought...EW. Dante shouldve just killed her for double crossing him.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What do you say guys? Every girl in DMC just exists to make the twins or only Dante to look cool:p
Dante and Vergil were fighting as if Lady wasn't even there. Dante played with her so many times as she tried to injure/kill him seriously.
Dante did not even use the Kaleena Ann that Lady gave him.
Trish almost got destroyed by Dante while he only threw the motorbike back to her.
And at the end of DMC, with the plane thing, she crying etc showed again how cool Dante is for not deserting hope;)

(No offense to the girls fans, I like them too, but it's true:p )

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I so agree with you about killing Trish for double crossing him, but it would probably be difficult for him because she looks just like his mother. You see he was already freaking out because he pulled a gun on her. And yes, there were many cheesy scenes in dmc1. Dmc1 Dante had terrible voice acting. Im sorry but he did.

morrigan

Ha! It's strange... but I hate nobody of them. I don't like Trish and mostly prefer Lady but it doesn't matter. I'd like to see both of them in DMC4. I think they are not "just exists to make the twins or only Dante to look cool". Already not. Now they are a big part of DMC storyline, aren't they? Girls have an influence on Dante. In another case we couldn't discuss their possible appearance. But I still think that everyone of them can gives 100 points ahead for Kyrie. She looks like worst female character in DMC for now - helpless and powerless. X-P

$JP

Supreme Ruler
morrigan;46020 said:
I don't like Trish and mostly prefer Lady but it doesn't matter. I'd like to see both of them in DMC4. I think they are not "just exists to make the twins or only Dante to look cool". Already not. Now they are a big part of DMC storyline, aren't they? Girls have an influence on Dante. In another case we couldn't discuss their possible appearance. But I still think that everyone of them can gives 100 points ahead for Kyrie. She looks like worst female character in DMC for now - helpless and powerless. X-P

I definately agree with you:)

Vergil Gilver

I believe there is a probability that Lady and Trish may be appearances in Devil May Cry 4, since they originally were intended to be characters in it.They have also appeared in the anime as well. Yet, until this is confirmed I would not get my hopes up too much.

Zato-OW

King
Well we have to wait untill the DMC anime finish to know if they really have a chance of being in dmc4.You never know, One of them may die.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I would be disapointed if Lady dies, but if its for a heroic purpose, like a self sacrifice, and if she makes it to the end of the game. Im good. I mean she's 38 during DMC4. So she's pretty much done w/ after this game:(

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Cheer up Lady0989, it's DMC, so you'll never know, maybe she'll end up having some kind of orb or jewl that allows her to live longer than an average human, or somthing like that.

And even if she won't live long, take a look at wrestling. A great number of those guys are in their early 40s and they look like they're in their early 30s.

Virgil

well as dmc 3 was a prequal to dmc 1 i doubt that lady will be in it since there was no mention of her in DMC there will be a higher chance that there will be a new love intrest in DMC 4 that we haven't seen before

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The only love intrest in DMC4 we know of so far is Nero and Kyrie, and sadly for Nero, Kyries feelings arn't mutual.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I wonder if she likes Dante instead if she's not into Nero. Would make it a little interesting. I'm thinking that it would be more likely Trish as her story hasn't been resolved yet. Lady's story ended when she shot Arkham as that was her main purpose as a demon hunter.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I believe her main purpose as a demon hunter was to exterminate all demons. But you have a point about her story ending when she shot Arkham. But Trish, to me doesn't really have much of a story to tell.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Because Trish died and Dante said the lamest sentece of his life, "Fill your soul with LIGGGGHHTTT!!!!".....
That was totally dumb.
At any rate, atleast were all hoping to see one old DMC character, woman in the game.
Or maybe Gloria is the new lead woman... possible...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hey why are Lady and Trish the only 2 canidates? It could be Mundus or some other DMC person that no one cares to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom