• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trapped In A Room for 3 Months. Let the games begin!

Aurelius

Not too sure if this has been posted here or not but I thought it would be fun. I saw a picture on facebook the other day with this as a caption:

"You're stuck in a room for 3 months with no internet and no cable tv. You are allowed 3 games to bring with you. What are they?"

Keep in mind that no internet means no signing into accounts such as PSN, XBox Live, Steam... etc. I stumped a younger kid at work the other day with this one and got a good kick out of it. Don't be thinking too hard now, you might hurt your brain!

I'll start...

- Resident Evil 2
- Mega Man Legends
- Legends of Mana

Meg

Good topic!

I'd pick:
Persona 3
Resident Evil 4
Trackmania Turbo

I'd also bring a huge stack of books.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I forget, do downloaded games still work if you're not connected to the internet? Cause then, I'd technically still have DMC4

berto

I Saw the Devil
3 months means long nights, and only 3 games? For prolonged play I'll be needing games that take forever to complete. RPGs would be the way to go with this scenario. I know Disgaea games have tons of stuff to do so I'd go with 5 since I haven't played it. The Witcher 3, I've heard, is expansive and a huge game so it would help to kill the time, and since I haven't played it it would also be a chance to really get deep into it and explore to my heart's content. I'd like to go with a Final Fantasy game but I don't know which would be the longest lasting but let's go with this, though: hypothetically, if this were to happen later in the year, I'd go with either P5 or FFXV, whichever would take the longest to complete.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Let's see here, I would pick

Devil May Cry 1, it's my favorite game so playing that is never a bad thing.

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, any Zelda game would do here, so I just chose my favorite.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, once again, any MGS game would do here, so I just the one with the most to do.

Other considerations: Tales Of The Abyss, Dragon Age, Origins or Inquisition, Final Fantasy 6, 9, or 10

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Devil May Cry 3, easy choice

Zelda: Twilight Princess, I still have to urge to play it after beating the HD release twice a few weeks ago.

Probably a NBA game since an 82 game season would help pass the time fairly easily.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
-GTA V

-Any of the Dark Souls games.

-Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

There are games that I enjoy playing more than these three, but you'll need games that are lengthy, rewarding and arguably difficult (less so in the case of GTA V) if you want to survive for three months.

Top Bottom