• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Umm, new maya calendars have been found that go beyond 2012, your joke is invalid :troll:

Mayans are already a joke so every joke is valid! Even I can predict that in 2013, 2012 movie will win the "Best Comedy Movie of the decade" award !

Agility

"Known"
Gay does mean bright, exuberant, and happy/full of joy or charisma.

tumblr_m3f9fdOhLh1qmmqpso2_500.png

Agility

"Known"
Yeah I don't know when it started to be used to describe homosexuals but the term straight probably never started meaning a person who wasn't gay.

If anyone who has been following these posts is wondering if I'm loling right now. I friggin am!

Razyel

Soul Reaver
In that context it meant homosexuals heard it was quite used in the 60's, secret code for parties with boys only...

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Razyel, from the evidence provided and your high interest in this subject. You're "proud" aren't you?
Actually I'm as straight as a man can be :| . It's just a fun fact that nowadays gangstas use the term SWAG like they invented it and don't actually know what it used to mean.
5221860_700b.jpg

crush

Actually I'm as straight as a man can be :| . It's just a fun fact that nowadays gangstas use the term SWAG like they invented it and don't actually know what it used to mean.
5221860_700b.jpg

The face-palming guy on the picture is likely us if you know what I mean. Knowledge is sometimes...dangerous. lol

Top Bottom