• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
WHAT THE!?
whitehairdante_zps25b1d61d.jpg

Hoho, when the angry fanboys see this...!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/091/961/****storm.jpg

Actually this is the hair I've always wanted for the old Dante instead of his moppy emo hair of DMC3.

scionicspectre

If it's an alternate costume, I should expect there to be more differences than just the hairstyle and color. Not sure if I like where this is going- I've been really happy with everything up until now- this just looks strange.

asurai

So an hour ago apparenlty some kind of event for DmC happened. Anyone know if there's a stream or any info about it? I looked at the time but couldn't find anything. Was hoping something about it would be here.

ninjaa93

that looks akward the might want to tweak that a lil his skin is to tan and with out the red the white doesnt stand out but then again unreal engine hair is the worst part about the engine next to water

Dante47

Man, Dante with white hair looks a lot like DMC1 Dante...
What if this isn't a costume, but a later point in the game?

Razyel

Soul Reaver
This caught my interest
012.jpg

I wonder if this is how rebellion will look in it's final form? Y'know with the wings on the guard and both sides have different wings?
I think that you might have to choose either one at the end, could be just concept art or the final form ...

heatlancer

1# Trickster
He is supposed to be starting his fight against the demons, and without proper training, so it makes sense that his stances and attacks would be sloppy. If he learned on the streets, they wouldn't exactly focus on form, but power and how to make sure you stay on top.
actually most of it is alright, it's just that guantlet that gets me

Top Bottom