• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Same here, I KNEW Capcom was gonna pull a fast one like that and make an "Ultimate" as soon as I heard Frank West wasn't gonna be in the original

Agility

"Known"
Not yay for those who saved up their hard earned money to get this game, only to find out there's a better version with more characters.

That's such a WTF man moment^_^

That's why you sell the original to the people who aren't up on the latest version.

I can see it now.

Turns on ps3 "Hey man you wanna play some Marvel vs....wtf? ULTIMATE!?"

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'd prefer less coverage on the story, and hopefully some Vergil gameplay.

Mind you all, this is Capcom we're talking about, Vergil might end up being DLC only.
Hopefully not, unless it's an afterthought on which capcom could expand upon.
In the interviews they say that they are not focusing on DLC and are just trying to pack as much content in the game as is. So let's hope they stick to that, and if they have any ideas for replayability in the future THEN they should make some DLC for it.

Agility

"Known"
Hopefully not, unless it's an afterthought on which capcom could expand upon.
In the interviews they say that they are not focusing on DLC and are just trying to pack as much content in the game as is. So let's hope they stick to that, and if they have any ideas for replayability in the future THEN they should make some DLC for it.

Oh the thing about "packing as much content". Think about it, the game is finished. They're graphically upgrading it. I'm certain they've added everything we're asking for. Remember people, this game was supposed to come out this year but was pushed back as to not compete with Resident evil. So to me, they're just sitting there with this hot game just giving us bits and pieces to water our mouths.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Oh the thing about "packing as much content". Think about it, the game is finished. They're graphically upgrading it. I'm certain they've added everything we're asking for. Remember people, this game was supposed to come out this year but was pushed back as to not compete with Resident evil. So to me, they're just sitting there with this hot game just giving us bits and pieces to water our mouths.
ahh i sure hope so...^_^ hope they dont get any wise ideas the last minute lol :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
what is this whole vergil gameplay thing? who said anything about him being playable? why is everyone being so deadset on this? i just don't see this happening..this is about DANTE...not vergil...this is Devil May Cry, not Devil Wants More Power...just my two cents

Capcom said he was sooo...We're hungry for some confirmation.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
what is this whole vergil gameplay thing? who said anything about him being playable? why is everyone being so deadset on this?
mlfw7565-I_CAN_SEE_THE_FUTURE.jpg
And I started school 3 weeks ago.-

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Actually capcom didn't confirm this at all, in fact Gregaman said the Vergil gameplay thing was a mistake, so I don't know if they're just saving it as a surprise or if it's just really not in there.

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
Official site updated - TGS 2012

"DmC Devil May Cry" is Japan's first exhibit finally playable! Stage of neo-Gothic building is a mix of modern architecture and will revel in the dynamic scene changes (Limbo) Limbo.
Prepare two missions that can also experience the powerful war succubus more!

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/

Top Bottom