• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I really hope NT releases something at TGS that ****es off a bunch of people, just like in 2010. I would love that!

I want that too. Just something that will really **** those mad fans off! And I'll be doin' this
haters-gonna-hate-kid-cudi-edition_o_622869.gif

Razyel

Soul Reaver
*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*
Cole died in Infamous 2. How would they make a third?

Batman: Gotham City?

This is a wish list, don't take it too seriously, concerning InFamous 3 there's always the evil ending with excellent writers they could come up with something...

Gotham City, possible sequel to Arkham City. Don't know how they'd pull that out, but hey TFU2 managed to do it, the only problem with that game was it's lenght...

Nero, watch these :

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
This is a wish list, don't take it too seriously, concerning InFamous 3 there's always the evil ending with excellent writers they could come up with something...

Gotham City, possible sequel to Arkham City. Don't know how they'd pull that out, but hey TFU2 managed to do it, the only problem with that game was it's lenght...

Nero, watch these :

Wait me???

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wouldn't it be great, if they released something which brought all the fans together to like this new game???...
Ah well, like that's gonna happen.
This is one of the last, if not the last show before the games release, NT should have something HUGE up their sleeves for this (to keep us drooling until it's release.)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
nope its on the 20th
No the following week...no wait the week after that...I think its September 19 or something.
Thank you.
I want that too. Just something that will really **** those mad fans off! And I'll be doin' this
haters-gonna-hate-kid-cudi-edition_o_622869.gif
I agree.

Nero, watch these :

You could always swith characters or do a prequel with kessler.
2 words, arkham world.

those would have been cool if done better.

Dante47

I hope they release something that blows everyone away.
Agreed. I want both.

In all seriousness, I'd like to reunite the fanbase, but I doubt even if NT does something the fans are asking for, they still won't like it.
Example: People were angry at the prospect of a more brooding or serious Dante, calling him Emo Dante. Yet, once it was revealed that Dante had a very similar personality to the most popular interpretation of Dante, people now call him a douche or an ass-hole.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Agreed. I want both.

In all seriousness, I'd like to reunite the fanbase, but I doubt even if NT does something the fans are asking for, they still won't like it.
Example: People were angry at the prospect of a more brooding or serious Dante, calling him Emo Dante. Yet, once it was revealed that Dante had a very similar personality to the most popular interpretation of Dante, people now call him a douche or an ass-hole.
No matter how much DmC improves, some very vocal people will find fault with the game just because they don't like it or because it differs from DMC3.

So, no use trying to pander to those specific people.

somekidfromthe90's

SPOILERS

In the good ending, lightning flashes, as Zeke takes Cole to the sea on his boat. It is shaped like a question mark.
A scene heavy with implication.
honestly that's what most fans are saying but i disagree. The thing about the lighting looking like a question mark is a coincidence and something people highlighted, it seems really silly. The writers for sucker punch aren't juvenile and a question mark shaped lighting bolt SCREAMS amateur. I think it just symbolizes Cole's life; it was a brilliant and spectacular one but ended very quickly.Just my two cents.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!

No Dead Rising 3?
No DMC5?
No Marvel vs Capcom 4? (This time with a decent size roster)
No Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4? This time with the ORIGINAL TEAM returning so we don't get another dissapointing Attorney game. I'm not going to name anything in particular.

Apollo-justice-english-cover.jpg
But I never said anything about pictures.

Capcom, I find it funny that you even dare say you are trying to fix yourselves.

Can you please explain how exactly is UMvC3's rooster bad?
If you're going to say "it's bad because Megaman isn't in it", then don't even bother replying.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Can you please explain how exactly is UMvC3's rooster bad?
If you're going to say "it's bad because Megaman isn't in it", then don't even bother replying.
More or less I'm talking about normal MvC. It is the fact that it was NECESSARY to release UMvC3 in the first place, instead of just optional like most of Capcoms "Super omega happy special editions".

Razyel

Soul Reaver
More or less I'm talking about normal MvC. It is the fact that it was NECESSARY to release UMvC3 in the first place, instead of just optional like most of Capcoms "Super omega happy special editions".
Gotta Agree with you, MvC3 was legalized robbing if you ask me...

Top Bottom