• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan26

Stumbled across the site while searching for some new fan art to add to my collection, liked the layout and some of the topics in the general threads, and thought I would stick around. Been a DMC fan since the 2nd installment, though I have to admit I haven't had the chance to finish the 4th one yet (damn school!). Also a big RPG fan, especially JPRGs.

Really enjoy the reading, reviewing and critiquing aspect of the forum experience. Base most of my purchase decisions on what people who have followed/played a game say, not IGN/Gameinformer/1-up, etc, though they are helpful. The best reviews and discussions come from the fans, not from someone paid to sit and run through game after game and apply their take to a point scale.....but I digress.

Look forward to browsing the forums and contributing when/where I can, and being part of what seems to be a active and fun community of gamers like myself. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dude, welcome man... It's a clash of the titans *SO SORRY FOR THAT*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome, welcome, now run while you still can. :lol:

Seriously though, welcome and have a good time here.

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to DMC.ORG Titan26, if you have any quereys or problems feel free to let me know ^___^

Have fun here :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome to the forums. I agree to the stuff you said about rating a game. To have an opinion about (pretty much anthing not only a game, but oh well) a game you should play and experience for yourself what you like and dislike about it and not rely on sites/magazines and the rest. I hope you like the forum;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom