• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THOR IS WOMAN OMGLOLZRAGERAGERAGEHATE!!!!!!

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Kratos took on Cronos and Zeus. I haven't even mentioned Kratos in his Rage modes or even his ability to transform into a Titan.

He lost his ability to become the size of a titan after GoW2, ya I've played the game. I'm not a ****ing idiot. Most everything Kratos encounters are either mindless and/or fight like complete idiots. why wouldn't Hermes think to lure him into a trap or take his weapons? I'm being generous and saying that the Boots of Hermes grants Mach 1 RUNNING speed. or why wouldn't poseidon think to trap him is a sphere of water and endlessly electrocute it? Also can't Zeus just teleport the blade of olympus to himself? isn't he connected to it? see what I ****ing mean, they don't think about the advantages they have over this sonuvabitch and use them. it's a miracle they haven't found a way to confine him to the Underworld or, worse yet, Tartarus.

TyrantWayne9999

@TyrantWayne9999
It's overconfidence & a great underestimation of Kratos.
They had opportunity after opportunity to finish off Kratos but they were too full of themselves & Kratos took advantage.

It was their arrogance that led to their defeat.

You'd think after seeing Persephone, Ares, The Sisters of Fate, and THANATOS in that order get killed by his hands that they should be thinking "oh **** we gotta do something about this motherfucker" and stop pussy footing around. Now I'm not saying I hate games (I have both PSP games and the GoW Saga on PS3) but that is some lazy writing if I ever seen it (kinda like another game but I won't discuss that here).

TyrantWayne9999

Yea i agree they should've but they were filled with far too much pride in themselves & believe they were untochable to see Kratos as a serious threat.
Why do you think they sat atop of mount olympus.
Arrogant pride.

And from their point of view i don't think they knew he was getting help.
They saw him as a mortal & thought this mere mortal could never defeat a God of olympus.

Isn't this why THOR was set to earth, because he was full of himself. And why he lost the hammer.

Thor (unless your reading a comic before the 60s) actually came to earth of his own free will because he felt that Earth needed his protection from those who would do it harm. it'd be like saying Superman sucks because someone who has that much power should be an Asshole (I will refer you to Zod, Cyborg Superman, and Ultraman if that is the kind of person you think Superman should be). They do what do out of their heart, because they feel it's their place to use their powers to help others and stop those who would do harm to the innocent. Admittedly, yes Thor can be arrogant but his mission statement has always been the same.

Meg

1) Two years. Maaaaaybe push three years. No more than that.

2) Something really stupid and out of character.

3) Oh he will absolutely regain his title and hammer. He'll realize he was wrong and get a chance to redeem himself. My wild guess on how it happens is that Lady Thor gets the crap kicked out of her (along with some male characters to avoid seeming sexist) and then when all hope seems lost, the hammer will zoom into the hand of DUDE THOR! And then he will save the day. Yay for him.

TyrantWayne9999

@Meg
Great answers :)
@Meg
@TyrantWayne9999
@The Final Offer
4. WhatIF the thing whispered to GuyThor was nothing but a lie?

5. WhatIF: How would you feel if LadyThor was permanent ?

6. WhatIF: Loki married her ?

In response to your first 3 questions

1) 2, 2 and half years give or take

2) My guess is PIS or in the case of Jeph Loeb, Loebforce....wait no...Well the point is, idiotic writing.

3) Yes the Son of Odin should regain his title (**** man, I can't believe that ****).....

Now in response to questions 3-6

4) The only person laughing is the writer and he'll probably be like "HAHAHA, I can't believe you bought this ****, we were just trolling the whole time."

5) Well I didn't buy the first issue, why would I bother to buy her entire saga? Ok, the real answer would be I wouldn't bother with the character at that point and find better stories (Like the JSA....no one understands me)

6) Admittedly it'd catch my attention, brief as it may be.

TyrantWayne9999

Do you mean that unsarcastically? My mental kingdom is just falling apart ever since the start of DC's the New52, Marvel NOW!, WB's abuse of the Batman license, DmC:DmC, the confirmed death of Darkstalkers, Thor being nothing more than a superfluous title, Spider-Man after One More ****ing Day (****'s nothing compared to the Clone Saga), Naruto Shipudden, 2 cancelled Megaman games, KH:358/2 Days, KH: RE:Coded (oh gawd....), Marvel's (Or maybe Disney's) oversaturation of Wolverine (ya even though the movies are called X-Men, we all know they should be ****ing called Wolverine), COLOSSONAUT (it's awesome yet stupid at the same time, it's hard to explain), the rise of countless useless mutants just to help glorify Wolverine more, George Lucas buttfucking the Star Wars series with his midichlorians, The Final ****ing Fantasy XIII SERIES and and the list could just go on forever. Then again what do you all give a **** whether or not the things I enjoyed in my childhood and teendom are forever tarnished and destroyed? Here I'm just another guy on the internet people discredit all cuz "it's the internet so who gives a **** about what one guy or a million people think? I'll never see them in my goddamn lifetime so I'll just keep on with my business and dismiss them as trolls."

Sorry, I just...nvm, I just had to get it out. If you don't give a ****, whatever. If for some reason you do give a ****, thank you for your....sympathy I guess.....

The Final Offer

Do you mean that unsarcastically? My mental kingdom is just falling apart ever since the start of DC's the New52, Marvel NOW!, WB's abuse of the Batman license, DmC:DmC, the confirmed death of Darkstalkers, Thor being nothing more than a superfluous title, Spider-Man after One More ****ing Day (****'s nothing compared to the Clone Saga), Naruto Shipudden, 2 cancelled Megaman games, KH:358/2 Days, KH: RE:Coded (oh gawd....), Marvel's (Or maybe Disney's) oversaturation of Wolverine (ya even though the movies are called X-Men, we all know they should be ****ing called Wolverine), COLOSSONAUT (it's awesome yet stupid at the same time, it's hard to explain), the rise of countless useless mutants just to help glorify Wolverine more, George Lucas buttfucking the Star Wars series with his midichlorians, The Final ****ing Fantasy XIII SERIES and and the list could just go on forever. Then again what do you all give a **** whether or not the things I enjoyed in my childhood and teendom are forever tarnished and destroyed? Here I'm just another guy on the internet people discredit all cuz "it's the internet so who gives a **** about what one guy or a million people think? I'll never see them in my goddamn lifetime so I'll just keep on with my business and dismiss them as trolls."

Sorry, I just...nvm, I just had to get it out. If you don't give a ****, whatever. If for some reason you do give a ****, thank you for your....sympathy I guess.....

Fanboy rage FANBOY RAGE!

TyrantWayne9999

Did I mention the drive thru (drive thru drive thru drive thru)

Then I reach into my pocket
and there was no wallet (wallet wallet wallet)

Okay, now that that's out of the way. Let's talk about Hulk vs Thor. *heads to the bunker to for protection from rabid fanboys on both sides*

TyrantWayne9999

Ok so what all these writers are trying to tell is that Thor can singlehandedly defend the earth from Galactus, has speed comparable to Silver Surfer, and can casually throw his hammer and kill 5 Frost Giants in a row but is just no match for the Hulk?
So far the official score card is this
Thor: 2
Hulk: 2
Ties: 23 and counting (disregarding movies and shows)

It's ridiculous. Even when Stan Lee was asked "Who would win?" he said Thor. I know the guy hasn't written a comic in like centuries (obvious exaggeration) but seriously the WRITERS themselves asked him who the winner would be, but the these same assclowns insist that Thor simply can't outdo Hulk.

TyrantWayne9999

You know that whole argument about Thor being changed to satisfy feminist groups is stupid? Well feminism is something of cult. The statistics that they pull up is the equivalent of comparing apples to orange, dammit I'd pull up the video if I knew where to find it. Anyhow that isn't the point though. The point is if this really is appease feminist, why not write more stories for their already established heroines? What, you're not seriously gonna tell me no one cares about Invisible Woman, Spider Woman, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Spider-Girl, Black Cat (well okay...kinda), and She-Hulk? By the way, I didn't scratch the surface with that particular list of Marvel heroines. So either Marvel is full of **** or feminists are. or both are, who knows, this world is full of stupid hive-minded people.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i think that if the new replacement thor was a dude, or another animal faced alien dude people would be reacting less violently. because if anything, i thought people would be freaking out about falcon being the new captain america. but just think about it. what if steve rogers was replaced by sharon carter. "captain america can't be a woman. women are pussies, they're only good for making sandwiches not throwing shields. blahblahblah" i just think (and yes, i dare say this out loud) people don't want to see women take on the mantle of a man's role. it irritates them. frankly, i don't give a ****. as long as the story is good i couldn't care if you're a homosexual transgender angel with demon horns. if the writing is good. i'm happy. that being said, i picked up the first issue...where is she? oh? pushed her back to the end of the book to make me wait another issue to ACTUALLY see her do something worth my time? ok then. not a good start marvel. but i offer second chances

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I WANT TO SEE IT!

But i want to see it done the right way with a more naturally genuine reason of really wanting to be diverse by adding a female character & not just doing it to shut up feminists or used to gain more appeal from the female population in the comic reading audience.

This feels phoned in as she is only holding a title just as the rest of them.
GhostRider
MsMarvel
CaptainAmerica
Spiderman
There's nothing invested in the characters wearing the costumes, it's & it comes off as Marvel doing it because they have to not because they want to.

I WANT TO SEE a strong original female heroine standing equal to THOR, not substituting for him.
its not that we don't HAVE original female lead roles, its just that they don't sell well. the new ms. marvel book (which is great) to my knowledge isn't selling as well as spider-man or batman. but that gwen stacy spider-verse issue was among the best received spider-man issues from marvel now. and this could just be a taste thing, but whenever somebody is replaced by a man or a woman...or weird alien horse face creature, it gives us a sense of vulnerability and time for the character. like batman. i kinda wish bruce stayed dead and dick was permanently batman. because like non-american comics like hellblazer and dylan dog, these characters have a sell by date. and they'll need somebody to take over after they die. but like i said, its just a taste thing...you didn't like the female ghost rider? i didn't like her as much as i did danny but, rather have her then the one we have now

TyrantWayne9999

One of the most pointless sidekick(-ish?) characters to me is Harley Quinn...

*runs to the promethium reinforced bunker again*

Top Bottom