• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THIS IS MY SECOND FAVORITE DEVIL TRIGGER

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The manga only speaks of two worlds - demon world representing dark, and human world representing light. There is no third one as far as we were told, so going by what Arkham said, angels and demons are one and the same specie, possibly simply of different allegiance (we know struggles for throne are not uncommon in demon world), which would be similar to our world's mythology that says demons are fallen angels.
Since Arius was researching into ruler of demon world that preceded Mundus, there is a possibility he also researched into angels, thinking of them as demons. Perhaps the reason why Chi was proclaimed defect was that she exhibited properties of the angel part of her genetic code, whereas Secretaries were demons.

Until Capcom explicitly says otherwise, she is a demon. An artificially created demon with a Devil Trigger. Speculation is just speculation.

Viper

Premium
Until Capcom explicitly says otherwise, she is a demon. Speculation is just speculation.
So it is. :thumbsup:
And the post from which it all started wasn't speculation, it was cooing over favorite character. So, much love to precious angel baby from me as well. ;D

Ixbran

Smashing~
Until Capcom explicitly says otherwise, she is a demon. An artificially created demon with a Devil Trigger. Speculation is just speculation.
Of course shes a Demon, I simply call her my Angel Baby because her design reminds me of an angel. Or rather an angelic looking demon, like the Devil Triggers of Agnus and Credo from DMC4.

Ixbran

Smashing~
Lucia would fit in too well If they put her in DMC4
Which is one of the main reasons as to why i'm surprised they haven't included her. If they can include Vergil, whos deader than a door nail by DMC4 in the series time line, then they should have no problem including Lucia who is by all accounts still very much alive.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Which is one of the main reasons as to why i'm surprised they haven't included her. If they can include Vergil, whos deader than a door nail by DMC4 in the series time line, then they should have no problem including Lucia who is by all accounts still very much alive.
It would had made sense if Lucia was raised by the order

Viper

Premium
I

It would had made sense if Lucia was raised by the order
I can imagine Matier giving you shifty eyes. XD
Honestly, the clan was not that much different from the Order, they had the same function and in some unexplained way had connection to demons for the sake of using the power for good.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I can imagine Matier giving you shifty eyes. XD
Honestly, the clan was not that much different from the Order, they had the same function and in some unexplained way had connection to demons for the sake of using the power for good.
Mabey Lucia can be the connecting link between everything in DMC2 and dmc4

Ixbran

Smashing~
The clan of Vie de Marli could easily be associates to the holy order. A simple story set up like Vergils, depicting Lucia to check up on the Order and finding out about the **** they have been pulling and then having them cut contact, could easily bridge DMC4 to DMC2 and then allow them to make DMC5 take place after DMC2.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
The clan of Vie de Marli could easily be associates to the holy order. A simple story set up like Vergils, depicting Lucia to check up on the Order and finding out about the **** they have been pulling and then having them cut contact, could easily bridge DMC4 to DMC2 and then allow them to make DMC5 take place after DMC2.
It's about time we get a dmc game that's not a between-quil I want to know Wat happens after dmc2

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I actually don't have a favorite when I look at all of them closely. None of them looked cool, all of them didn't really strike me as amazing, and the only one that had a striking difference from just being a steroid boost on Fast Forward was DmC's DT, but even then, that was just super sayian with American McGee's Alice Hysteria mode added in and nostalgia cum from the complaining fans about seeing white hair and a red coat in DmC or nothing.

DragonMaster2010

And Nero's and DMC4 Dante's DT.

Dante's DT in DMC4 worked in the same fashion as the others with the only difference being DT exclusive moves. But even then, I still didn't take any interest in the design because it looked less like a demonic form and more like a power ranger villian.
latest

(And yes, this is my favorite character in any Power Ranger/Super Sentai incarnation by the way:whistle:)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dante's DT in DMC4 worked in the same fashion as the others with the only difference being DT exclusive moves.

No. His DT doesn't have explosion like DMC3 first of all, it allows Distortion, adds multi hits to Stinger, gives you an additional Sky Star and Air Trick, infinite dashes, and gun shots are default charged.

None of this was in previous games. DMC4 Dante's DT is actually useful gameplay wise to be more stylish in combos, doesn't only serve as a damage and speed power up.

DragonMaster2010

No. His DT doesn't have explosion like DMC3 first of all, it allows Distortion, adds multi hits to Stinger, gives you an additional Sky Star and Air Trick, infinite dashes, and gun shots are default charged.
I'm sorry, then let me reiterate;

None of them looked cool, all of them didn't really strike me as amazing, and the only one besides DMC3's explode and DMC4's with some DT only moves that had a striking difference from just being a steroid boost on Fast Forward was DmC's DT, but even then, that was just super sayian with American McGee's Alice Hysteria mode added in and nostalgia cum from the complaining fans about seeing white hair and a red coat in DmC or nothing.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm sorry, then let me reiterate;

None of them looked cool, all of them didn't really strike me as amazing, and the only one besides DMC3's explode and DMC4's with some DT only moves that had a striking difference from just being a steroid boost on Fast Forward was DmC's DT, but even then, that was just super sayian with American McGee's Alice Hysteria mode added in and nostalgia cum from the complaining fans about seeing white hair and a red coat in DmC or nothing.

That's more accurate I guess.

Top Bottom