• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

things you love, things you hate

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I know how you are on the dad part. I've lost all respect for him and some of the family members on his side. I sometimes feel awful for feeling that way, but from what he has done I have my reasons.

I'm also big on animal abusers! I will NEVER understand why people can do such things. Also rape and torture. Like that man that recently admitted he had sexual abused his daughter in Austria! Raping his own daughter for 24 years and having no remorse over it. She had 7 kids for him, but one died. He lied about 3 of the kids and said his daughter ran off and he adopted them while she and 3 other kids were locked up with not even a glimps of sunlight down there.

People can be so SICK sometimes.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Aside from the obvious, like Devil May Cry.

Loves: Russell Brand's Podcast, playing Guitar, Writing, Scrubs, Vampires, my God Complex, the Black and White game series, my sheer cynicism and sarcasm.

Hates: Chavs, Religion (I spend most of my RE lessons picking holes in Religion, just because it's so easy to prove wrong.), Arrogant people, narrow-minded people, anyone who defiles the English language over MSN because they're too lazy to type, Rap "music", Techno "music", the fact that people at my school can't accept the fact that I'm different to them.

That's the long and short of it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Love: very little

Dislike (I don't hate): Plenty

:D

EDIT: to give you an idea of the sort of things I dislike:
Doctors
Nurses
Consultants
Surgeons
Other hospital idiots
Medication
Operations
Etc etc - you get the general idea.

Sparda™

Oh well, here's big list.....:lol:

Love: Reading, writing, designing/drawing, Photoshop, being a pro designer, to charm and flatter girls, chatting, surfing the net, hanging out with friends, practicing my martial arts and weapon training, silver, platinum, black leather and black in other forms, blood red, friendships above - all even in relationships, friendly and alive people, sociable persons, open-minded persons, creativity..............And the list goes a bit on.............

Hate: Deeply sad and lazy people, crocodile tears, hypocritical people, fake people, two-face ones, materialism, racism, drugs, cigarettes, aggravated alcohol states and some more stuff...:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ So nice to hear a little from all you peeps :)

NIce solid list you have there Aseroth :)

And yes VI-Rainbow, peeps can be really SICK sometimes, such a bad world we lives in :(

And I get the idea Angel .lol. you hate anything related to hospitals .lol.

The dark knight

You hate gays? I know some gay people and they are the nicest people I have ever met. I just dont like that ones that go Oh my God. I love that purse! It matches my underway. Oohhhh. No I didnt. Ahahahah. Yes I did. Those I dont like. And chaos you hate romane and you hate people that try to impress people. Then the world would have no people. And the people that are here are the results of a drunken party. Seriously. LOL!

I like games,and jokes,and books,and TV, and other things.

I hate bullies,and other things. To many lol!

Keaton

Premium
Love:

Games
Music
My new (scrapheapofa) car
My pals here!

Hate:

When the batteries die in my controller
Forgetting how to spell simple words such as teh >.<
People on the net (no one here) who are full of themselves

Think thats it for the moment :D

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate that there are no more left of Final Fantasy games to play.
I love that there will be a new game in years.

Top Bottom