• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

emokittenlicker

CuppyCake!
since we despretly need 2 change tha subject . . . Nero cusses all through tha game and Dante like doesn't cuss at all Nero even says " F**k you" when he's in D.T. and beats down and alto angelo w/ tha devil bringer lol he says it loud 2

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
DEAR LORD!! WAT ARE U WATCHING ON T.V. AND THA INTERNET!?!!?!?! oh BTW u just scard me 4 life so thx :)

LOL OHMIGOSH! D: I MEANT SANCTUS GETTING HACKED TO PIECES! What else could I have meant? ;)

I noticed that about the cursing...also, lots of the enemies stop right before an attack.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
oh winky face yea GREAT if u haven't demented my brain enough :eek:

^^; 'Kay, okay...I'll stop being...dementing? @_@ *now thinking of dementors*

Anywho.

I remembered something else I noticed! It's possible to defeat Berial with only Blue Rose! Yes, it is. No giving me that look! D: You need only Charge Shot (at any level, though 3 is recommended) and Speed. Basically...run away until the gun charges. Jumping on houses is really helpful for aim at the beginning.... Anyway. Run, wait for gun to charge, shoot, rinse and repeat as needed. For some reason, I don't loose as much health that way as when I just stand there trying to fight him. =)

Meg

offtopic.gif

Anyway,
I noticed that Blitz's are still hard! :(

emokittenlicker

CuppyCake!
^^; 'Kay, okay...I'll stop being...dementing? @_@ *now thinking of dementors*

Anywho.

I remembered something else I noticed! It's possible to defeat Berial with only Blue Rose! Yes, it is. No giving me that look! D: You need only Charge Shot (at any level, though 3 is recommended) and Speed. Basically...run away until the gun charges. Jumping on houses is really helpful for aim at the beginning.... Anyway. Run, wait for gun to charge, shoot, rinse and repeat as needed. For some reason, I don't loose as much health that way as when I just stand there trying to fight him. =)
thats how i usally do it but i still use the red queen lol dementors they scre tha crap outta me :eek:

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
No offence but whoever fights Berial with only a gun is yeah..beginner.
and i change my mind i hate chimera+anything combos( o god if blitz were merged with them).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No offence but whoever fights Berial with only a gun is yeah..beginner.
and i change my mind i hate chimera+anything combos( o god if blitz were merged with them).

I look at it as strategy. Especially seeing as I only play LDK mode anymore. If you get close to Berial there for an extended amount of time...you're dead. IT's faster, safer, and results in me not having to use all my gold orbs for one fight. The only tim I get close is to DB is butt.
And yes...chimerablitz would be scary as all hell...Chimera Dante might be interesting, though.... >_>

NeroS

I look at it as strategy. Especially seeing as I only play LDK mode anymore. If you get close to Berial there for an extended amount of time...you're dead. IT's faster, safer, and results in me not having to use all my gold orbs for one fight. The only tim I get close is to DB is butt.
And yes...chimerablitz would be scary as all hell...Chimera Dante might be interesting, though.... >_>
Chimera Dante?. No thank you xD i hardly stand fighting Dante on mission 10.
And as for Berial.Nice strategy but it's still sort of slow.Berial's attack patterns are simple so always go slash him a few times.just be careful to not get deluded.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Chimera Dante?. No thank you xD i hardly stand fighting Dante on mission 10.
And as for Berial.Nice strategy but it's still sort of slow.Berial's attack patterns are simple so always go slash him a few times.just be careful to not get deluded.

Hehe. Well...yeah, he'd be a P.I.T.A. to fight...but controlling him might be fun. :p
Thanks. I agree...I guess. But I always forget to watch Berial or I don't get out of the way fast enough during the fight. >_<

NeroS

im sure alot of people get caught by the unexpected explosion when his fire drops.it even gets me.

Top Bottom