• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

Nessy

I remember in high school, a project we had to do was to make a fictional political party that was in favour of saving the environment etc.

We called ourselves the greenday party. Wow I was sad back then...now i'm on a dmc forum, guess nothing changes.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
LOL!! Thts awesome *high fives you* Green Day is the sh*t, and dun worry i bet when im ur age ill still b on here too XD

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
I looked for that "thing"in ancient grounds and found only the sunny weather burning my eyes ;x.
oh speaking of that.
-Few areas in mission 8 burn your eyes.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I looked for that "thing"in ancient grounds and found only the sunny weather burning my eyes ;x.
oh speaking of that.
-Few areas in mission 8 burn your eyes.

Gahh!! No u have to look at the area map, silly XD!!!

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
im off to see that interesting part.
edit:eek:oh..lol it really does look like it o.o.
and i sure gave credo a nice beat up again :).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-Credo fights similarly to Vergil.
-Putting the big boss in a bubble was just stupid. Giving him the power to zoom around stabbing you without taking a hit at the end? Even worse.
-If you stand on the one thing in the middle of the room during the second Dante fight (the big metal thing that you have to jump on, not the little platform it stands on), Dante can't hurt you. But you have to be right in the middle or the shot gun can reach you. Course...if you stand directly in the middle, then you can't Buster him when he tries to join you up there....
- Playing Mission 2 in Human mode earns you about...20,000 red orbs, not counting what you get fighting Berial. Mission 2 in Legendary Dark Knight mode gives you about 20,000 proud souls if you cop out right before playing Berial. So...we can apply that to other missions as well, I would think. :)
-Assaults are difficult to kill (but only because I spend the entire fight awwing at their adorable demonic lizard-bunny appearance >_>).

Top Bottom