• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

These forums were just too good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DMC Player

To pass up, I had to register and chat about DMC with the people that are here.

Well about me. My name is Lisa and I am an adult(lets just say Im in my 30s). Im your so-so-weekend gamer. I like to play but Im not very good. I just recently played DMC4 and it has since peaked my interest back into the Devil May Cry story. Ive only play Devil May Cry years ago. So I wanted to know more about what Ive missed. Did a search and these forums came up. They are very active and the stickies of the story plotlines for each game were just what I needed.

Well I registered because I had to post a theory about Nero's origin in the DMC4 forum. Im mostly and lurker and reader but occasionaly Ill post.

Thanks to the admins for nice looking forums as well.

Sparda™

It is great to find out people that get interested in a one-stand fights against hellish environments, Devil May Cry.

I'm glad that you joined us, Lisa.;)

The dark knight

Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay and don't drink the coffee. lol. Anyway welcome to the forums and you can call me DK.

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the forums N-DMC-P :)

I hope you have a great time here (btw, you should check out DMC3 if you havent got it already ^__o)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Great introduction, Lisa. Thank you for registering on the Devil May Cry Community Forums! I'm also very grateful for your kind words regarding our humble DMC.org. Thank you! =]

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome. Enhoy yourself around here then^_^
And thanks for the kind words about our little community^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
New DMC Player;99436 said:
To pass up, I had to register and chat about DMC with the people that are here.

Well about me. My name is Lisa and I am an adult(lets just say Im in my 30s). Im your so-so-weekend gamer. I like to play but Im not very good. I just recently played DMC4 and it has since peaked my interest back into the Devil May Cry story. Ive only play Devil May Cry years ago. So I wanted to know more about what Ive missed. Did a search and these forums came up. They are very active and the stickies of the story plotlines for each game were just what I needed.

Well I registered because I had to post a theory about Nero's origin in the DMC4 forum. Im mostly and lurker and reader but occasionaly Ill post.

Thanks to the admins for nice looking forums as well.
Welcome to the boards! :D I can confidently say you are undoubtedly a better gamer than me, though...I'm so bad even my kid can beat me at most things :D

Hope you like it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom