• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Wraith's Question Corner

Nightwraith

Shadow's Mistress
Ask me a question, no matter what it is! From the reason why Dante is so kinky, to the mystery why the Backstreet Boys were ever popular! I shall have an answer. :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay... Who are you? And why did you join the forums?

Evil Nero

How come i've made these sig's with no previous photo-editing experience apart from a few hours today?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
is there a god?
how old is the earth?
does alien life exist?
does tash go out with jordan?
lol, id like to know all of those please :p

Sparda™

Why I am kinky?!
Why my name is Dante?!
Why I'm hot?!
Why I'm hung?!
Why I have a sexy smile?!
Why.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;105326 said:
Why I am kinky?!
Why my name is Dante?!
Why I'm hot?!
Why I'm hung?!
Why.....

I would love to be the person to awnser that ;)
but that would be going off-topic =]

What is the meaning of life.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;105326 said:
Why I am kinky?!
Why my name is Dante?!
Why I'm hot?!
Why I'm hung?!
Why.....

Why do I want to take a shot at answering these?

1: Because you're a lucky git.
2: Denial.
3: Denial.
4: More denial.
5: Because I said so.

:lol: Had to be done.

Now I want to contribute further to this thread...

Can you explain to me...In DETAIL the ending of Assassin's Creed?

Nightwraith

Shadow's Mistress
Wow... Okay ONE AT A TIME PEOPLE! :O

1. Dark Drakan - I really don't know. I've just this fascination with the supernatural creature known as the Wraith. I kinda threw it together and then fell in love with the name. I use it everywhere! :)

2. Lord of Darkness - I am your goddess. Bow down to me. But really, I'm just a close friend of AzureNight13 in real life, I joined because of her recommendations and I always wanted to learn about the DMC world.

3. Angelo Credo - The Halo series was so popular because it was created to be a hundred percent pure awesome and win. There is action, great plot, creative setting, interesting characters, lots of awesome weapons and explosions. People like the boom boom and shiny stuff. Even I do. Especially I do. I won't make it a secret that I am a devoted Halo fan, Azure included. ^_^

4. Evil Nero - Some people just have a creative nack for things like that, I know that when I started with a 3d game map editor I was making maps like crazy after three hours of messing around.

5. Vauxchen - is there a god? Depends on what god you mean, if you mean the christian god then my opinion is no. Christianity has too many holes in it's structure to be true.

how old is the earth? It's nearly impossible to get an exact number on the age of the planet Earth, but the oldest rocks which have been found so far (on the Earth) date to about 3.8 to 3.9 billion years ago.

does alien life exist? I'm fairly sure it does, as studies of space determine that our galaxy cannot be the only galaxy, therefore if there is one possibility of a habitable planet, there must be another somewhere else.

does tash go out with jordan? No idea who they are, so I'll just shake my magic 8 ball on this one. I'm getting a "Try Again"...

6. Dante Aseroth - Why I am kinky?! It's just part of your personality.

Why my name is Dante?! Whoever named you had beautiful insight to the future.

Why I'm hot?! Because the gods made you that way so that I would come and steal you from your home atop a big black horse wearing shiny armor.

Why I'm hung?! You don't want to know my answer for that...

Why I have a sexy smile?! The answer lies in a previously answered question.

7. Evil Nero -
The meaning of Life is 42.

8. LordofDarkness - Maybe you're a good- Stopping myself right there now... *Smacks self*

9. Angelo Credo - Alas, I never finished Assassin's Creed, my biggest FAIL ever. I'm so ashamed of it that I'm not willing to talk about it. Absolutely wonderful game though... Altair is just bangin' (HOT)...

Hope I answered all your questions appropriately lol... :D

Top Bottom