• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The weapon you hate.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I hate Nevan and Artemis....mostly Nevan...there shouldn't be a need for energy based weapons...it's like when a comic or movie maker decides to give a character "elemental powers"...that's lack of creativity (though i admit, having Nevan as a guitar is creative)...the ONLY time i accept elemental powers is in Avatar: The Last Airbender because that's the entire point of the anime

OniLink

Hero of Time
Red Queen. The sword just felt awkward to me, and the fact that max exceed was time consuming to gain and only lasted three hits, which just rendered it useless. On a separate note, i actually enjoyed Nevan, it was an interesting weapon to use and fun to experiment with ^_^.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
didnt like nightmare i could do a charge shot then it wont let me do another for ages

i also have problem with nero's motrobike sword XD

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
O_O ur serious? he starts off with Yamato! THAT PRETTY MUCH RENDERS EVERY OTHER WEAPON *excluding Ifrit* USELESS!!

Are you serious ???
Ifrit-1.jpg

This is hot stuff baby !

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
That's what I'm getting at! If it were possible to switch from Yamato to Ifrit we wouldn't even need Sparda!

what're you talking Ifrit is so awesome melee wepon !!! you just need to practice dude !!

This helped me ALOT against Nelo-angelo&Griffon battle (especially getting S rank in DMD mode)

Yamato is a ditto of alavastor they both work exactly the same so i don't see your point there

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
what're you talking Ifrit is so awesome melee wepon !!! you just need to practice dude !!

This helped me ALOT against Nelo-angelo&Griffon battle (especially getting S rank in DMD mode)

Yamato is a ditto of alavastor they both work exactly the same so i don't see your point there
Yamato allows u to DT into Sparda so I kinda like it more than Al (SORRY MASTER!!) and I'm sayin' that Ifrit is a badass weapon too

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yamato allows u to DT into Sparda so I kinda like it more than Al (SORRY MASTER!!) and I'm sayin' that Ifrit is a badass weapon too

Yamato has nothing to do with sparda DT its just an alternative for alavastor otherwise they both work exactly the same

aoshi

I don't hate any weapons in general although i despise using fire arms as they are too weak and lack details as normal fire arms as reloading and aiming accuracy.Yeah, sue me, I play third person shooters.

I think each devil arm has its significance but i do find some weapons cheesy. I think nevan is one of them. I know it is a great secondary weapon to agni and rudra but a guitar as a devil arm bothers me.Lucifer's rose which detonates. I mean a flick from the finger of dante to detonate it would have been better than a toss of a rose.

crush

I absolutely hate the Blue rose...I mean just two moves? you got to be kidding me...
With all of the cool things Nero added (like the twin barrels and rose markings) Capcon decided to give him only two moves!
I know that there are no more buttons left to do more moves but Capcom should have made things more better like adding a more loud bang or a more big muzzle flash.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I think each devil arm has its significance but i do find some weapons cheesy. I think nevan is one of them. I know it is a great secondary weapon to agni and rudra but a guitar as a devil arm bothers me.Lucifer's rose which detonates. I mean a flick from the finger of dante to detonate it would have been better than a toss of a rose.

Or clap his hands like in the cutscene or snapping.

Frazz

General gamer
I always hated Nevan, it just doesn't feel good to use for me. I'm also not a fan of Artemis... It just wasn't that useful!

Top Bottom