• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The weapon you hate.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Which DMC weapon from any of the four games do you hate?

For me it would be Artemas.

EDIT: Since Vergil, Nero, Trish, and Lucia have been playable characters in the four games you can hate their weapons as well not just Dante's.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nervan.

I saw no point in using it at all except flying while in DT. That and all the other swords in DMC2 besides Rebellion. Last, and I know this is wierd but, I hate Sparda. The thing looks like someone spitup on a large blade.>_<

Meg

Force Edge is beautiful, but Sparda is kinda dumb. I think if it was another color it would have been all right.

Hm...Nevan is kinda dumb too. I never got any use out of it. And yeah, the other swords in DMC2 are dumb. I think one of them was called Merciless?

Turtles

TURTS c:
Force Edge is beautiful, but Sparda is kinda dumb. I think if it was another color it would have been all right.

Hm...Nevan is kinda dumb too. I never got any use out of it. And yeah, the other swords in DMC2 are dumb. I think one of them was called Merciless?
Merciless, Vendetta, and Rebellion were the sword availiable in DMC2, less you count Lucia's and Trish's use of Sparda.

The weapon I dislike the most: Artemis from DMC3. The most ridiculous "gun" in the world of Devil May Cry.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

That sword and Vendetta were useless in DMC2. Rebellion was the only sword worth leveling up and that wasn't saying much.

The weapon I dislike the most: Artemis from DMC3. The most ridiculous "gun" in the world of Devil May Cry.

Don't forget Nightmare... UGH..

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I konw. Force Edge is an awesome looking sword on it's own and the look of it was great, but when transformed, it looks like Ichigo's Zangetsu sword had a disqusting growth and it got worse with age.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Artemis was not that bad especially i loved NIghtmare-B in DMC 1 it was really helpful in chaining combos and skyrocketing the style-meter it just sucked up your mana bar

The one weapon i really hate is Fore edge from DMC 1 because its plain useless even after transforming it into sparda its still useless now i realize why Dante never uses that piece of crap

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DMC1 - Nail gun, or Nightmare Beta
DMC2 - Merciless
DMC3 - Nevan, or Artemis
DMC4 - I've forgotten. I'll have to play it again to see which sucks hardest.

Top Bottom