• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The weapon you hate.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Hmmm...
every Nightmare: (idc if Trish uses it underwater IT SUX!! AND SO DOES SWIMMING IN DMC!!)
Nail Gun: (speaking of which)
Artemis: (Obviously Nightmare in disguise)
The other weapons in DMC2: Really? Why'd they bother if u'd still have the same moveset?
DMC1 Force Edge & Sparda: Y u ask? How can I hate Sparda's legendary namesake? CUZ I CAN'T DT OUTSIDE OF THE MUNDUS BATTLE WITH IT!! :mad:
I wouldn't say it looks like Strawberry's sword more so than it looks like Soul Edge from Soul Calibur.
Toldja :p
It was possibly the worst weapon in the series.
But...but...it makes bullets bounce... :'( Jus kiddin' eff dat gun :lol:

Railazel

If I were to base weapon favorability on necessity, then I would hate alot of weapons.

But to all those who don't like Sparda because of its inability to DT, you do realize that it is the most powerful weapon in the game, right? If you were DT at any point other than the Mundus battle, DMD would look normal mode. That's the reason why they took it out.

Dante47

If I were to base weapon favorability on necessity, then I would hate alot of weapons.

But to all those who don't like Sparda because of its inability to DT, you do realize that it is the most powerful weapon in the game, right? If you were DT at any point other than the Mundus battle, DMD would look normal mode. That's the reason why they took it out.
This.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Its hard to see which weapon was the most annoying so I'll list it by game.

DMC1: Force Edge(for Dante's main weapon it did diddly squat & I never used it til it transformed into Sparda & in the final boss fight against Mundus it was the only weapon I used).

DMC2: Vendetta & Merciless(they were just long/faster or short/stronger range version of Rebellion while Rebellion balances both range & power/speed perfectly no need to use them at least Lucia weapons looked really cool) & the Rocket Launcher(mainly since it was because it was OP & was the answer to everything in the game but that's mostly the game's fault). But sadly most of the weapons in this game annoyed me(the swords that weren't Rebellion were useless, & the guns were loud as hell geez I had to lower my volume so many times its like those guns were louder than anything in the game especially the Sub-machine Guns).

DMC3: Nevan(oooohhhh it was annoying to use & the whole I have to position it so I can use its attacks bit was annoying but the worst part was that when I moved it literally resetted so I had to reposition myself again every time I took once step but the only thing I mainly use it for is when on Sword Master style I can turn it into a scythe its only cool & useful feature) & I don't know why people hating on Artemis....I like its design & concept(its pretty good on Gunslinger style).

DMC4: Pandora(though among them the least annoying of the entire list the fact that it made me stand still to use it & it even took me long as hell just to use the laser beam but thats not a big deal just a minor problem its biggest offense is the fact the missles don't go far & can only be used as short-mid range.....THATS BULLSH*T)...so other than that its a pretty cool weapon & unlike the other weapons listed above I actually used them & were able to easily use them & pull off crazy combos using them but they're slow use was very annoying & the missles among all DMC missle based weapon(DMC1 Grenade Gun, DMC2 Rocket Launcher, DMC3 Kalina Ann) was the most nerfed too....they barely went far & at times seem that they hit the target but actually didn't..WTF but its many other functions are very cool & probably the best gun weapon in any DMC game despite its flaws.

Force Edge wasn't bad just worthless once you get Alastor but due to its awesome design & story role I still found it worth using & without a doubt was the only weapon I used in the Mundus boss fight. In that fight I loved Sparda so I can't hate it. So its safe. Pandora is safe due to its many awesome uses & I really don't hate it just hate it how much it was nerfed to avoid being overpowered(I understand being immobile while using it but the short range missles was annoying) but I still liked it since I used it more than the Shotgun.

Nevan I guess is the weapon I hated most. At least Vendetta & Merciless I could easily use. Nevan was annoying weapon I didn't want to master(why should when I have much more awesome & more useful & easy to use weapons like Rebellion, Beowulf, Agni & Rudra, & Cerberus) & heck even those TrueStyle Tournament or DMC turbo nuts barely use the damn thing in their gameplay videos.

So yeah Nevan.

Top Bottom