• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The weapon you hate.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I was told it was supposed to work well against Shadows on the harder modes. But, it didn't seem to work well on them at all. Pffft.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I was told it was supposed to work well against Shadows on the harder modes. But, it didn't seem to work well on them at all. Pffft.

Lol who told you that ? that's common sense it isn't a power oozing weapon it's just a tool which helps you in keeping the style meter up that's all about it

just because you can't use it in the right way doesn't mean it's bad yeah if the weapon is completely useless like fore edge then it deserves hate

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh...

I really hate Gilgamesh. Can you tell? Watered-down Beowulf/Ifrit moveset with very few variant combos and very, VERY awkward pauses in the middle of combos, ensuring you'll get hit if you don't spam Kick-13.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lol who told you that ? that's common sense it isn't a power oozing weapon it's just a tool which helps you in keeping the style meter up that's all about it

just because you can't use it in the right way doesn't mean it's bad yeah if the weapon is completely useless like fore edge then it deserves hate

I believe it was in a GameFAQs discussion, a very long time ago. I never use the Nightmare Beta anyway. It's too slow.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Hey why do ppl hate Nightmare-b ?? it made a cool sound like a table-tennis ball
Because it's bad. I didn't find Nightmare-B or Artemis respectively to be useful at all and I'm glad neither were in DMC4. Which is probably the only game in which I approve of all the weapons.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Because it's bad. I didn't find Nightmare-B or Artemis respectively to be useful at all and I'm glad neither were in DMC4. Which is probably the only game in which I approve of all the weapons.

But they are useful though for hitting multiple enemies at once and keeping your combo style up.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Why are people hating on Nevan? That weapon is one of my favorite, I learned to use it well. Maybe cuz I play guitar and my guitar looks like it. But that weapon is the thing that makes you want to say "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN' CRAZY!!!!!! LET'S ROCK!!! As for the weapon I hate is probably hmm..... I'd have to say all the swords in part 2, Artemis, and Nightmare B.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Not everyone knows that and probably that's the reason ppl hate it so much even though its the only demonic gun in the whole DMC series

Dude are you fu***ng kidding me ?? It was so cool nunchaku

I guess. It was great for keeping the combo going and hitting multiple enemies multiple times and attacking something else with your melee attacks.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I guess. It was great for keeping the combo going and hitting multiple enemies multiple times and attacking something else with your melee attacks.

Its better than lucifer i still can't get used to it whereas Cerebrus is easy to use and useful when surrounded by enemies but in bloody palace my personal fav is beowulf and agni&rudra

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I didn't really use Nevan much, but that was because I didn't know how to handle it. Maybe I'd do just fine with it if I gave it another chance.

Gilgamesh (DMC4 gauntlets) was pretty useless to me - I believe I only used it as a finisher.

Cerberus was great - I remember using it a lot. Could get SSS with just that weapon, I think.

Top Bottom