• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Game: Season Twooo!!!!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Telltale just posted this on twitter with the message "Keep that hair short..."
BXoPPoQCUAA5epx.jpg:large

Tomorrow, tomorroooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
tumblr_mvg2mmbrT91rkf2nio2_1280.jpg

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad — and sometimes worse — than the dead?

As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.

Key Features:
-Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
-Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books
-Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
-A sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year

BXxH7FhCQAAtBmF.jpg:large

BXxIVnqCUAAToRR.jpg:large

BXxHU5ECYAAScwU.jpg:large

BXxG_tlCEAAadnJ.jpg:large

BXxGuUWCcAANeGZ.jpg:large

tumblr_inline_mvf6air3UG1rkof3e.gif

I need a minute...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Cant wait, I have been replaying Season 1 and making some different choices on a different save file to see if it effects much in Season 2. Be interesting to see if you control Clementine for the entire game or switch characters like in 400 Days. Im curious to see how other survivors will react to Clem and how the decision making is effected when shes not seen as the leader that Lee was.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Glad they are having older characters making a return and also glad they have confirmed its still coming in Dec.

Dark Drakan

Admin
FIRST FULL TRAILER RELEASED BY TELLTALE

walking-dead-telltale-games-season-2-e1383073975776.jpg

Season Two follows on from the events of Season One. Players take control of Clementine, the little girl that Lee bonded so closely with in season 1. A little survivor in a world thats gone straight to hell. She must adapt the lessons she learned in Season 1 and survive this new world where the dead feast on the living and the living cannot be trusted...

The Walking Dead Season 2 first chapter “All That Remains,” will debut on Tuesday December 17th for the PC and Mac with PS3 and 360 versions the following day.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Any ideas on what the price will be for the uk? I wanna know because I want to get 400 days before that and I've only got so much on my psn credit o___o

UK price hasnt been set yet but if it sticks to the price format of the last season it will be around £3.20 per episode.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was thinking of getting the season pass, but can't remember how much it was for season 1 @.@

Season Pass is around £15.99 I believe and I think I will do the same for Season 2 because I wasnt sure I was going to enjoy Season 1 so purchased it by episode but ended up loving it. I know im going to enjoy Season 2 now so will definitely end up buying all the episodes and can get them cheaper with a season pass (10% discount).

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Season Pass is around £15.99 I believe and I think I will do the same for Season 2 because I wasnt sure I was going to enjoy Season 1 so purchased it by episode but ended up loving it. I know im going to enjoy Season 2 now so will definitely end up buying all the episodes and can get them cheaper with a season pass (10% discount).
Gotta remember to go in blind too, no spoilers. I did that for episode 5 and it nearly killed me :'(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Gotta remember to go in blind too, no spoilers. I did that for episode 5 and it nearly killed me :'(

Oh for sure, always best played without knowing what outcomes are going to be. Ending of Season 1 genuinely surprised me and thought it was brilliant.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Oh for sure, always best played without knowing what outcomes are going to be. Ending of Season 1 genuinely surprised me and thought it was brilliant.
I'd seen all 4 episodes before the final one [since I hadn't picked up the game yet] but for episode 5 I went in blind. I swear I was really losing it when I could see Lee was starting to get worse from the infection. When I got to that final scene I was sad afterwards, took me a week to get over it.

I really thought chopping off his arm would save him or buy him enough time to get out of the city with Clem, dammit Telltale.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'd seen all 4 episodes before the final one [since I hadn't picked up the game yet] but for episode 5 I went in blind. I swear I was really losing it when I could see Lee was starting to get worse from the infection. When I got to that final scene I was sad afterwards, took me a week to get over it.

I really thought chopping off his arm would save him or buy him enough time to get out of the city with Clem, dammit Telltale.

The emotion the voice actors put in, in that final scene was great. For a relatively small developer with a low budget to make me care for those characters so much over the course of those episodes was no easy feat. I thought the same, kept thinking how am I going to get through Season 2 with 1 damn arm and then that ending...

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
The emotion the voice actors put in, in that final scene was great. For a relatively small developer with a low budget to make me care for those characters so much over the course of those episodes was no easy feat. I thought the same, kept thinking how am I going to get through Season 2 with 1 damn arm and then that ending...
I know, it's incredible. And even looking at 400 Days and the trailer for season 2 it's amazing to see how well they'e improved with the graphics and the animation [I got so mind boogles with the facial expressions compared to last season] I think it's definitely the voice acting and story that sold me for season 1, Lee was such a great character, and then Clem and the others too. I swear if that girl dies Telltale will have a lot to answer for. By guessing that much they'll let Clementine live, but I don't have much hope for the others like Omid, Christa or Kenny surviving through season 2 T_T

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know, it's incredible. And even looking at 400 Days and the trailer for season 2 it's amazing to see how well they'e improved with the graphics and the animation [I got so mind boogles with the facial expressions compared to last season] I think it's definitely the voice acting and story that sold me for season 1, Lee was such a great character, and then Clem and the others too. I swear if that girl dies Telltale will have a lot to answer for. By guessing that much they'll let Clementine live, but I don't have much hope for the others like Omid, Christa or Kenny surviving through season 2 T_T

To begin with I wasnt sure that 400 Days progress would carry over (thought it was created merely to fill the gap between seasons) but they have said most of the characters in it will appear in Season 2 so I am finishing off a 2nd playthrough of that currently. For an arcade episodic title I think the GFX are decent and fit the tone of the comics well.

The relationship between Lee and Clem was well written and the bond was well weaved into the overall story. Shocked me when they said Clem would be the main playable character in Season 2 as I wasnt sure how the choice system would be effected as she doesnt have the influence on others Lee did. Also be interesting to see how the characters that can die in season 1 (because of your choices) fit into Season 2 or what experiences you will miss if they DID die in Season 1. All in all I cant wait, only thing that sucks is how long you have to wait for next episode. I purchased all 5 1 after another for Season 1, going to hate waiting each time for new one this time (same goes for The Wolf Among Us).

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well I purchased the first episode of Season 2 and have played it through twice and its brilliant. Telltale have gone down an even darker route than Season 1 and there are some frankly horrific moments in the first episode alone, I was genuinely surprised by some of them (in a good way). As they said 'The world doesnt care Clementine is a child" and they most certainly arent afraid to play off this...

Top Bottom