• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

GabrielXx

I wanted to start streaming but i can only do it from my PS4 for now and all i have is the cheap PS4 mic that came with it. maybe later on in the year but i wanted to start doing DMC4:SE Videos and posting them up on youtube and Such. my goal is to get a better headset but the only cheap ones i could find where around 70 bucks so i will see what i can do plus my voice sucks lol in my head i sound great but when i record and listen back i'm so shocked lol

KRSkull

I wanted to start streaming but i can only do it from my PS4 for now and all i have is the cheap PS4 mic that came with it. maybe later on in the year but i wanted to start doing DMC4:SE Videos and posting them up on youtube and Such. my goal is to get a better headset but the only cheap ones i could find where around 70 bucks so i will see what i can do

I will look forward to your streams.

plus my voice sucks lol in my head i sound great but when i record and listen back i'm so shocked lol

You are not the only one with that problem. in recording my voice sounds like i am talking while holding my nose.

GabrielXx

@KRSkull lol yup right on the money when i'm aware of that i try to talk in a certain way so it comes out like it sounds to me and it dose but it's hard sometimes because you have to be on top of it lol some girls i met asked me where i was from once because they said i had an accent so there are times where i don't know if i should where a sophisticated top hat or a dunce cap lol.

thanks however again i have to get a headset my first thought was the PS4 headset but i have been looking at some others to. i wanted to start with the witcher 3 but i don't know if i will or not but my Focus was going to be on DMC4 with other games to be like the stuff i go to for a brake.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Stream announcement:

Starting up my performance test stream for DMC4 in a few minutes.
It's pretty much only to test performance, so I can see if the SE might run smooth while streaming.
http://www.twitch.tv/erian1mortal

Edit: And it's online!

Finished the testing stream, might go back online in 1 or 2 hours again!

I'll see if I can make it man, unfortunately the connection in my house is crappier than the one I have where I live to study :/

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
saw a bit earlier and added you erian and foxtrot but it was lagging quite bad so I couldn't watch it lol I have no patience for buffering and lag lmao

I think I found a solution, searching on Google.

Basically you go here:

http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/glasnost.php

Then scroll down the page and click on "Flash video" and then on "Start testing". Basically it will run a connection test of some sort, which will last about 8 mins. Weirdly enough, for the duration of those 8 mins, you are gonna have no lag on streams. At least, that's the effect I got xD might be worth a try.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
saw a bit earlier and added you erian and foxtrot but it was lagging quite bad so I couldn't watch it lol I have no patience for buffering and lag lmao

Yeah I figured, I'm considering a downscaling of the streams resolution to 480p or 360p, right now it's on 720x480, but I don't know if that changes anything

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I think I found a solution, searching on Google.

Basically you go here:

http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/glasnost.php

Then scroll down the page and click on "Flash video" and then on "Start testing". Basically it will run a connection test of some sort, which will last about 8 mins. Weirdly enough, for the duration of those 8 mins, you are gonna have no lag on streams. At least, that's the effect I got xD might be worth a try.

can't do that on my phone lad , I have no issues with it on xb1 but I was using my phone

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Finished the stream!
I really had a lot of fun rediscovering DMC4, and even though I got kind of tired during the last two missions I think I'm really getting back into the groove, I'll redo these once I'm done with the Dante side of the game and then it's waiting for DMC4SE!
Thanks everybody for dropping by I hope to see you again next time^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Finished the stream!
I really had a lot of fun rediscovering DMC4, and even though I got kind of tired during the last two missions I think I'm really getting back into the groove, I'll redo these once I'm done with the Dante side of the game and then it's waiting for DMC4SE!

Sorry pal I had to miss the end my dad called me and I got busy :/

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Sorry pal I had to miss the end my dad called me and I got busy :/
You only missed me failing against Dante and one time failing at the last second against Sanctus, not really my best play but playing the first time on Turo I guess it wasn't that bad XD

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Finished the stream!

Was a lot of fun watching. Nero not hitting with Credo's spears while locked on was pretty funny.

Top Bottom