• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
What's good about Fridays? That Sundays I don't have any uni lessons so I can stay up till late and do whatever I want! So why not doing a stream? Lemme know if you guys are interested. In that case, I'll stream.

Choose which one you'd like between these:

1. DMC4 (completing Dante's missions)

2. MK9 (me failing hard is assured, newbie at fighting games)

3. Splinter Cell Blacklist (sneaky sneaky)

KRSkull

Can't wait to see how badly the graphics have aged since then. XD Parasite Eve might also might be a good choice (if you have it that is).

Oh yes its going to be awesome. One day in the far future i am going to play it for my grand children and say "Back in the day when this game came out. we were like WOW CHECK THE GRAPHICS ITS SUPER AMAZING". I have both Parasite eve games.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh yes its going to be awesome. One day in the far future i am going to play it for my grand children and say "Back in the day when this game came out. we were like WOW CHECK THE GRAPHICS ITS SUPER AMAZING". I have both Parasite eve games.
Yeah, but it's getting to the point where people who are even slightly younger than us look at us like we're crazy for playing (and enjoying) these games.

In 5 years, the graphics on the PS4 won't matter at all -- in 7 years, everyone's going to have a PS5 (or whatever it's called) on their phones.

-------------------------------

I think it's great that you have both of the Parasite games. If you're able to stream them, I'll be more than happy to watch them.

Just send me a PM when you do, ok? Most of the time I'm not even aware of what's going on around me lol.

Well, I guess this is it for now. See ya.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Hmm, I think I'll try this as well. Ps4 made it very easy and I made a twitch account. lol I have a very few games but, It'll be fun....just need to figure out how I'm going to do this since this is going to be my very first time. ;3

Please look forward to it.
Sol-P.

Top Bottom