• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

KRSkull

Hmm, I think I'll try this as well. Ps4 made it very easy and I made a twitch account. lol I have a very few games but, It'll be fun....just need to figure out how I'm going to do this since this is going to be my very first time. ;3

Please look forward to it.
Sol-P.

I will be there.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Now the steam is offline and I want to thank you all for joining. Lol yeah my voice is a bit wweird but that is fine. ;3 so, now I've done that I hope to be doing more live steaming in the future with a few other games.

And if you have a suggestion or anything just let me know. :3 And thanks again for joining me first time. ^^ was super fun. Till next time. ;3

KRSkull

Now the steam is offline and I want to thank you all for joining. Lol yeah my voice is a bit wweird but that is fine. ;3 so, now I've done that I hope to be doing more live steaming in the future with a few other games.

It was an amazing stream. sorry that i had to leave really early.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ok guys and gals, I'm thinking of doing some streaming in a bit. I wanna say, possibly an hour or so if enough people are interested in listening to my dribble and watching me play some vidya gaems.

Top Bottom