• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Snatch In This Game Is Like Demon Pull

Goldsickle

Based on the trailers, enemies Snatched by Nero will remain standing, instead of lying face down like in Devil May Cry 4.
This feels like a carry-over from DmC, because the Demon Pull in that game also leaves foes standing when pulled in.
The gameplay trailer also shows enemies lying down standing up automatically when Snatched.

The thing I worry about is how enemies might automatically guard, parry or counter right after a Snatch in higher difficulties.

Goldsickle

i wonder if Nero gets an Angel pull too as well ?
That would be dope
Reeling yourself in is contextual, it happens when used against heavy enemies, just like the previous game.

The move is called Wire Snatch and can be used even if you run out of robot arms.

I just saw Nero kicking an enemy right after a Snatch.
Another carry-over from DmC?

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I wonder how they work with snatch when arm breaks. I can understand some stugg like time slow is just a gimmick, but snatch seems to be core mechanics.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I wonder how they work with snatch when arm breaks. I can understand some stugg like time slow is just a gimmick, but snatch seems to be core mechanics.

Snatch is always used when you lock on, DB's are used when you don't lock on. That way it's still available when you don't have breakers.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Snatch is always used when you lock on, DB's are used when you don't lock on. That way it's still available when you don't have breakers.
Ah nice. Than I honestly don't think DB are big of deal, because it most likely same kind of abilities like Quicksilver Style in DMC3. I noticed though back on the topic that enemies do stumble upon being pulled, so most likely difficulty will impact by how much they stumble.

Top Bottom