• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid slowly walked through the inn, looking for his room. "Where is this infernal room?!" he yelled in anger as he searched rapidly down every hall way.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok". Moises replied, he went up, he looked his room, he opened it, and he looked at the perfect room, he had a big bed, with white sheets, giant pillows, he had a closet so big that it reached the top of the roof, he entered the bath, the perfect one, with hot water."This is heaven on earth".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid gave up looking for his room and found himself at the indoor pool. After removing his clothes he settled himself into the jacuzzi, feeling the warmth of the water come over his body. Then with a slow movement submerged himself in the hot water, wetting his long, black, hair.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz stepped into a room that contained his entire house. including the yard and all his stuff. even his cats. ( and less importantly his entire arsenal of demonic and human weapons and the resouces to triple the number of weapons.)

" well this is convenent"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther, having blacked out from the fear of his fall, sputtered and got up. Looking around confusedly, he walked back to the inn and, after much searching, found Solid in the jacuzzi. He cleared his throat to get Solid's attention and then looked longingly at the pool. "Mind if I join you?"

-----------------------

Xevnas walked into his room and fell onto the bed, falling asleep after remarking: "This is absolute PARADISE..."

-----------------------

Fristil walked back to the bar, where Crow was sleeping on the bar counter. Fristil slammed his fist on the counter, waking Crow up with a start. "Hu, wha?! Oh... It's you. Did I miss the fight?"

"Yeah, you did. I lost, but it was still one hell of a spectacle. I think someone recorded it though, if you want to watch it sometime." He looked up and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hey, Bladus! Where are you?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Not at all..." Solid said calmly wiping some of them water from his face. Then with a slight shaking motion that canines do he shook most of the water from his hair. Then with a small laugh he realized he was in his human form the entire time.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Bladus shouted again."In the reception you stupid ice cube, enyoing a bottle that i founded in my room". He walked towards the bar and when inside. "That wolf guy really kick your face doesnt it".

Moises tooked a shower and put his shorts, he jumped on his bed."What the hell, i bring mu things later, firts to sleep".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther grinned, glad that his brother still had at least a small sense of humor. He stripped off his clothes and gingerly stepped in, sighing at the relief the warm water gave his tense muscles. "Oh, if you were wondering where I was, I think I fell off the arena stairs and blacked out. I THINK, I'm not sure."

Xevnas walked into the room, clearly well rested. He cleared his throat and knelt down. "I'm sorry for not showing my gratitude for saving my life. I was still a bit in shock after the fight. I hope you can forgive me." After noticing Solid's inquisitive stare, he stood up. "If you're wondering why I was kneeling, it's because in my culture, it's a sign of showing that you're sorry, and you seek forgiveness." He turned around, ready to leave, but then turned back. "And if you need a drink, come talk to me. From this point in time and then infinitely onward, drinks for you and your brother are on me, free of charge." He then turned and walked out.

Tyther turned to Solid with an "I told you so" expression. "See? He's sorry. He's not such a bad guy after all." He leaned back and sank further into the water. "Proved you wrong." He said and smiled his "annoying little brother" smile.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises, waked up fully recovered from his sleep, he took a shower, and put his normal cloting, he dreamed of a idea with Guardian.If Guardian allows me to travel, in space and time, maybe i can enter in a game".He went out of his round and founded Xevnas reaching his.

"Hey i have an idea, want to go inside a game".

OOC: DT Moises can travel in space and time, thanks to Guardian, why dont we go into a game, and that game is no more that Shadow of the Colossus, i get the ancient sword

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Sure thing. But then what do I get? Another Ancient Sword or just my normal claymore?

BIC: Xevnas raised an eyebrow. "Inside a game?" He pondered that for a moment and then smiled. "Sure. What do you have in mind? Of course, I'm game for anything. Pun intended."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: What if you got the save file with all time attacks ended, and you get the Queen sword or yes another ancient sword.

BIC: "Well, prepare for some serius giant killing, cause we are playing Shadow of the Colossus". Moises entered again his room and looked for something, he went out with Guardian, He closed the door and showed Xevnas Guardian."This will lets us travel in space time, and get inside the game".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Woah-ho ho! I should've guessed. If you can teleport, surely you can transcend dimensions. Let's give it a whirl. Oh, and leave the portal open, so whoever wants to come in later can do that. I'll leave a note." Xevnas grabbed a pen and scrawled a nearly illegible note. "alright, let's go!"

The contents of the note are as follows.

To whoever reads this.

First of all, don't throw this away when you're done. Put it back where you found it.

Second of all, you may notice that Moises and I are gone. That's because we're dimension-hopping right now to the Shadow of the Colossus dimension.

You're welcome to join, but make sure everyone knows where you are in case you don't come back.

Be careful. Even though it's a game dimension and you can come back, the pain is very real.

-Xevnas

OOC: I forgot about the Queen's Sword. How about mine only looks like it though, because I remember the real Queen's Sword is ridiculously overpowered.

Just another note. Is Wander going to be there, or are we alone?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: What if we "dispose" of Wander

BIC: Moises went inside Xevnas room, he standed in front of the TV, he kneeled and sayed some kind of pray with Guardian in front of him."Tel su ssap". A purple Portal became the TV screen."Well you juss need to put the game in the console"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' eyebrows perked up. "O-kay, this is getting freaky." He took Shadow of the Colossus from his game rack, popped in the game and turned the PS2 on. "I sure hope you know what you're doing."

OOC: We're gonna kill Wander, eh? Funny...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Well maybe just tie him to some rock, cause he never dies, he is even more unkillable that Sparda

BIC: "Dont be a coward, jump inside, you know i will go firts". Moises jumped to the TV, the next time he opened his eyes, he was mounted in a black horse, he could look another guy, in the same horse entering a temple."Well there he is, what evilness can be done to him".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas had jumped in before Ziz finished his sentence. He found himself in a darkened temple in front of a shrine. A bright light shone forth from a hole in the top of the temple along with the open front. "Whoa! It worked..." He looked to Moises. "This is totally wicked. Hey, is that who I think it is?" He said, pointing to Wander. "I bet he doesn't understand us." Then, as Xevnas said that, he listened carefully to his own words. He knew what he was trying to say, but his mouth was forming complete gibberish. "Is this normal?" He asked Moises.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well is the game form of talking, so we can talk with them". Moises droped from the horse when he go to the stairs." What about a little fun". He jump towards the small water pond in there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I thought that pool was supposed to be sacred. I wouldn't bathe in it." He turned to Wander. "We're travelers who found this place by accident. Any good reason you're here, young warrior?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz joins them. he looks around and says " well this place looks interesting. i should be able to have some fun here."

Top Bottom