• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas grabbed the edge of the platform and climbed up, then he climbed up onto the second set. He reached his hand out to Moises. "Come on! I don't wanna fall off from 300 feet up!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises grab Xevnas hand, and helped him to climb, he sit in the colossus platform and rested a few minutes."Do you think its time to end this buddy".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded and went to the Colossus' head, and readied his sword. "Moises, let's finish this." He said as he held his sword high and stabbed downward. The black spray coated his body, but he didn't choke. "This stuff... If flows like blood. It tastes like blood. Is it blood? It matters not. Moises, finish him off! NOW!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises climbed quickly towards the colossus head, he readied his sword, he held it hight, he impaled the colossus head, killing it, the titan went to the floor, Moises and Xevnas were nearly squahed by the colossus Moises was getting out went the light traped in the colossus reached him and the only thing he could see was a black pit with a light in the middle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nearly fell off of the toppling goliath, but held his grip. He leapt off and saw what seemed to be black string coming towards both him and Moises. It reached Moises first and attacked him, knocking him out cold. Xevnas ran as fast as possible to outrun them, but it was no use. It attacked him as well, and the last thing he saw was Ziz, still reclining in his resting spot.

When he awoke, he was back in the temple. He felt sick, but kept his lunch down. One of the sixteen idols that had lined the walls were destroyed. "What's going on...?" He muttered. He saw Moises, still unconscious, and Xevnas shook Moises' shoulder.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises moved when Xevnas touched him, he slowly waked up and holded is head with his hands, he looked at his veins, they were now becoming from another color, his stomach was almost going to throw his breakfast."I think this was not a good idea, how a human can stand this".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas had noticed that a small bit of the color had drained out of his scales. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Look at me. I'm getting paler." He looked back out into the sun. The voice spoke again.

"Thy next foe is... In the seaside cave... It moves slowly... Raise thy courage to defeat it."

Xevnas sighed. "Just great. Let's go."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Well, long story short, Moises told Xevnas that, since he could cross dimensions, that he could cross into the dimensions of video games. So, we're kinda in the Shadow of the Colossus universe right now. Sorry for those of you that were uninformed.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Sorry peole, but if one of DT post read Xevnas let a almost ilegiable note in his door, i thinked in doing this because Angelo Credo sayed that we can do anything we want.

BIC: Moises mounted in his horse, he pointed Xevnas to follow him, the horse started galloping, when they got down the stair the horse started running, Moises raised his sword and the light focused in the back of the temple, he rounded the temple and looked the great rock bridge, under it it was a abbys of water."Xevnas knows where this is, so i can get a little fun". He drop from his horse and runned towards the edge of the bridge, and jumped towards the water.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC; ziz is in there somewhere but he hasn't really done anything just made a few annoying comments.

BIC: ziz calmly watched the next colossus waiting for the others to show up " this is boring those guys need to hurry up and fight this thing so that there will be something entertaining to watch"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas ran after Moises, and saw him cross a gigantic natural stone bridge. Then, he saw Moises run into the water. Xevnas held his sword up and the light reflected into a cave with a covered opening. "He's gonna come out as soon as Moises gets too close." He thought out loud. Without thinking, he jumped from the bridge into the water. He got out, wet and stinging a bit, but otherwise unharmed. "You thought you could leave me behind?" He sputtered. "It's not that easy to get rid of me."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was swiming."You are worts that gum in the hair sometime". Moises got out of the water, he walked towards what could be telled to be a cave, he neared it, the ground was shaking, the rocks closing the cave breaked to reveal a gigant beast."Xevnas if i remember we are really gonna need guns, where is Julie".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' eyes went wide as the great beast, Quadratus, smashed it's way out of the rock like it was tissue paper. "Ho-ly, crap! How're we gonna kill that thing without guns?" Then he looked at the water. "Wait... Moises, remember? I can absorb water, pressurize it, and then shoot it out of my palms. We can use THAT as a projectile." Xevnas leaped into the water and absorbed some of it, expanding his muscles. Then he leaped back out. "Let's do this!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok i will distract him". Moises ranned in front of the beast, he yelled at the beast."Hey you cow, prepare to be a hamburger". The blue eyes of the beast became red, it looked towards Moises, he standed still, the beast was really close to him, it raised his foots in the air and Moises yelled."I hope you have good aim Xevnas".

OOC: Hey what if inside the colossus cavern is there a kind of item, like a weapon or something else, so this will not become to monotuos, and of course prepare to kill shadow.

BIC: Lunos was walking towards his room, 304 he looked at 302 open and he went inside it, he readed the note and decided to wait."Tyther will surely like this".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Of course I have good aim!" Xevnas yelled as he slid under the colossus and fired the water jet straight upwards, piercing the defenseless flesh of the foot. The giant beast toppled over, and Xevnas grabbed onto the fur on it's leg. "You get the tail weak point and I'll get the head!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises runned towards the fallen leg, he climbed thanks to the fur in the colossus skin, he reached a small plathform that looked to be on the creature shoulder, Moises jumped from the plathform to the colossus back leg, he climbed and eventually reached the beast tail and impaled one time his tail, almost removing the vital point.

OOC: DT you know, the light will not make us return until we got the something inside the Colossus cavern, and kill the shadows there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaped straight up from the platform and charged his stab as he jumped, stabbing with enough force into the head to get rid of the weakpoint in one go. As he was about to get off, he saw a small light glitter inside the cave. "Moises, what's that?" He yelled as he pointed.

Top Bottom