• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Roleplayer's Inn: A Home For All Characters.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"If you feel no pain, then I will just have to destroy you..." Solid said snapping his fingers retracting all of the mist into thin swords that pointed in the direction of Xevnas. "Hmph.." the blades quickly jolted through the water and stabbed into Xevnas, then with another snap of his fingers the blades melted and began to evaporate the water.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: You think THAT'S bloodshed? Then you might not like the next part.

BIC: The swords, when they melted, began to melt Xevnas from the inside out. He finally screamed as his heart pumped the acid into every part of his body. "Operor vos sentio haud sympathy?! Vultus quam ego sino!" He got up and walked slowly towards Solid, the acid pouring out of wounds they had melted through his flesh. "Vos have radicitus pessum ire mihi, quod illo vos ero verto ut valde pulvis of vestri!" He drew his sword again and, his flesh now showing the bones, missing one eye and quickly losing the other, he charged towards Solid, attacking as relentlessly as his broken body would allow. "Si ego must intereo, sic quoque vadum vos!"

BOOC: first remark = Do you feel no sympathy?! Look how I suffer!
second remark = You have utterly destroyed me, and for that you will be turned to the very dust of your sword!
third remark = If I must die, so too shall you!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: can Moises and Lunos stop this noncence (Thought this is out of character i sounded more like a the guy that talks at the end of a anime)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid gripped his opponents blade and held it just inches away from striking him. "I think not!" he said gripping his sword then pulling Xevnas in and placing a hand on his forehead. "I shall spare you... for you are not my enemy. Nor do I have the desire to kill you." he said smirking towards his brother. Chanting a few hyms in the language of demons a blue light flashed over Xevnas healing him of all wounds taken during their battle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sat up and felt his body. It was completely healed, no wounds left, no acid still in his system. He looked at Solid and smirked, then he cleared his throat and canceled his dark mode. "Huh. So it wasn't a permanent change. So, you surrender then? I guess that makes me the winner. Of course, only by default. Any longer and you would've destroyed me completely. I could feel my body withering away, but you didn't kill me. Why? Is it some moral issue, because I highly doubt you'd do that of your own conscience."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"We will postpone our match, you annoying imbecile... it seems i've used far too much of my power than I needed to." he said while scowling at Ziz. "So now... let's enjoy ourselves everyone. Today was exhausting."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked the battle place and raised from his chair."Guys i will look you in the inn, i think im gonna look for a room".

Lunos got up from his chair."I will be doing the same that him".

The two walked towards the exit of the floating arena, they looked each other, and they both jumped down to the inn.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Annoying imbecile? Maybe if you got to know me better, you'd realize that I'm not a bad guy. YOU just can't accept the fact that there are others out there who're different from you, Mr. I'm-So-Much-Better-Than-Everyone-Else. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get something to eat. That acid attack really drained me." Xevnas, too exited the floating arena, searching for Moises.

--------------------------

Tyther walked up to Solid and put a paw on his shoulder. "I'm glad you didn't kill him. If you did, I'd would've probably murdered you. I'm not kidding around, either. You can't go around thinking you'll win everything, because I bet that guy could've been stripped to the bone and he would've kept attacking. It was a hopeless battle."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked at Xevnas."Hello buddy want to go with me to find a room".

Lunos, was already inside the inn, he looked grab a key and his round number was 303

Bladus was in the reception, drinking a bottle of alcohol, that he found in his room."My room is my heaven".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I remembered he was a friend of yours so I didn't end his life. Though his seeming lack of gratitude, and questioning of my motives ****ed me off. I'm glad I didn't kill him, but I at least got to test out my new attack. It works especially well on spider demons." he said letting out a deep yawn before jumping back down to the inn.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Well, the lack of gratitude thing is understandable. I wouldn't thank you either if you were trying to kill me like that. I would've just stormed off, or attacked again. And you SERIOUSLY need to learn some anger management. Are demons naturally as hard-headed and overall angry like you?" Tyther didn't wait for Solid to answer his question. Instead, he walked out of the arena but accidentally fell off the stairs and crashed into the forest below.

---------------------------

Xevnas grabbed a random key and looked at the number. "302. Let's hope it has a bunk, alright? It's okay if we share a room, I hope. I ALSO hope this doesn't make us look like a gay couple... That would be just embarrassing..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises, grab a ramdom key."Well no, in the dimension where i travel thanks to Guardian i have many things, and i need plenty space. He looked at the number of the room 301."But be happy, you will live beside me".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz serched for a very special key and found it. room 666. " hey its on the 13 floor my lucky number." he pats his gun DH-13 affectiionatly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: In Silent Hill 4, 301 is the room owned by a guy obsessed with guns. Fits perfectly with Moises, I guess.

BIC: "That works. Sharing a room would be, to put it mildly, awkward." He smirked. "You know, these numbers look familiar, but I can't quite place it. Got any ideas? Oh, forget it. Hey, if you ever want to head over to my room, I'll have all my video game systems set up. Surround sound, 72 inch TV, the works. And any video game you want, 24-7. I don't sleep as much as people. Usually every Wednesday, so that's the only day you can't come over in the night."

Top Bottom