• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The only song that can make you cry

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Always loved that song - and hearing it on bagpipes on a summer night at Edinburgh Castle is pretty damn awesome too. Not generally a hymn person but Amazing Grace I do like very much.

Can't really post one song as a lot of songs do that to me - I'm just an overly-emotional person when it comes to music...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
For emotions the only one that's ever got me is 'Neighborhood 1: tunnels' on the album by The Arcade Fire called 'Funeral' another one sometimes 'In the Backseat' on the same album. If you know the context. 9 family members of the band died whilst it was being recorded. It really sets it into focus, not to mention that Win Butler and Regine Chassagne both have really emotional voices.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
it depends on the video i watch with it, wake me up when september ends is a sad song, the original video and and AMV with L, my immortal is another sad song, my friend died, and she sang it BRILLIANTLY! and again, an L vid

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
really what? i can sing? or that i love the song or that i was singing along?

Missing By Evanescence can sometimes make me cry if i am in a certain mood.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^^^

Evanescence do some really emotional songs... I used to cry a lot to Tourniquet.

"If you're not the one" by daniel beddingfield makes me cry sometimes

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know that people do cry from music, but no song makes me cry. I fail to think of one that can make me cry... Music just doesn't move me in that way.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Um well I suppose two have:
Rin Oikawa - I'll be your home (from the DMC anime)
And a few Bryan Ferry songs.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
when i was really depressed i used play torniguet on repeat...lol.
sometimes Like You on the open door makes me cry....if you really think what it is about and you think about the lyrics its a really sad song...
it's a song about grieveing...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Another quite heart wrenching one is "Dead of Winter" by eels

Though they have done a lot of fairly depressing stuff but I like them.

They've also done some really happy ones too. They're very eclectic.^_^

Saix

Devil's Advocate
LordOfDarkness;119363 said:
I know that people do cry from music, but no song makes me cry. I fail to think of one that can make me cry... Music just doesn't move me in that way.

Do you want a medal?

EDIT: ^^^ ooo... i need some sleep... so sad

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Saix;119663 said:
Do you want a medal?

EDIT: ^^^ ooo... i need some sleep... so sad

Uh :unsure: Yeah, why not? :lol:

No, I was just saying... In case anyone was gonna ask me about it, or some thing. I don't see what is so emotional about songs...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Come on LoD there has to be one?

I've listened to the song that made me cry for a million times and that night it finally made me cry... The reason why is to embarrassing to say though.:lol:

Top Bottom